My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY 2ND BLOG-A-VERSARY TO US!!!!


JUNE 19, 2011...
MOM FORGOT JUNE 14TH WAS OUR 2ND
BLOG-A-VERARY. BAD MOM!! THERE WILL BE DEMERITS
SO ANYWAY TODAY WE ARE REPOSTING THIS POST THAT AIRED FOR THE FIRST TIME ON JUNE 23, 2009. During the first few days of our blog Mom didn't have any pictures of me...Imagine that??!! This is our first post featuring a picture of The Diva!! OUR FIRST FEW POSTS WERE A GROUP EFFORT...See below!!  We are having such fun and love all of our blogging friends.  *********************************************************************
Hi its me Madi aka Diva cat smiling at you!!!

I'm sending a great big shout out to cyber fur-friends, Buddy, (Sassy and Zack are mia) Raider, Gizzie and Jack to thank them for the heads up on the blog Mom started using my name. If not for y'all I'd never have known. Being the diva cat that I am takes most of time and energy. As you can see from my picture, it takes a lot to keep me in the lifestyle I require. I have my own water fresh water fountain, a very large shiny floor to rest on which also serves as an instant a/c for my tummy. I have two food dishes...yes a diva cat has two dishes, one for dry food and one for Fancy Feast....I don't like my food touching. The most important thing in the picture is my BOX. It may look like a plain cardboard box to you but it is not. It is very special...you see when I'm in that box I'm invisible. I can see out my window but NO ONE, not even Mommy, can find me. I look forward to speaking to you all as often as time permits...until the next Meow I wish y'all a full tummy and lots of fun days.

Madi  

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE AND TO MY DAD AND PARTNER IN CRIME. 1-4-3 MADI

7 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! Can't believe it's been 2 years!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS....Happy Father's Day to Madi'sDaddy, again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about you two....wondering if y'all were okay. You know me, always wondering. I think it's the blond roots...no, wait, that's WANDERING. Oh well.

    LOVED this blog-a-versary post. Sweet, sweet, sweet. Here I thought I knew the Diva, inside and out, but heck...I learned something about you I didn't know...and that was your talent of becoming the invisible poody-tat!! The Incredible HAIRY Houdiness.

    Happy father's day your your 'paw' Mr. B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madi,

    Happy Blogaversary to you AND Happy Father's Day to your dad!

    Woofs and Licks,
    MAggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary, Madi!! Here's to more years of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Happy 2nd Blogaversary Ms. Maddi! Today while we were visiting a relative of Gary's in Pa. I spied a kitty with similar markings and snapped a picture. I'll have to put it on my blog one day... she wasn't near as beautiful as you, Madi... but I did think about you... I love your little box that you hide it. Gracie needs one of them... then maybe she wouldn't hide under the bed. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net