My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to the USA

Happy Fourth of July,
Mom and I thought one of us should pose next to our Grand Flag. I'm all paws when it comes to using a camera so Mom had to be the one taking the picture. I'm happy to admit, my four paws have NEVER touched the ground (diva remember). We decided to use my understudy in the picture. I, personally, think this kitty looks like a scaredy cat. I asked Mom if this is what happens to a cat when it's paws touch the ground?

We wish our friends near and far a glorious and safe Fourth of July. Madi & Mom

4 comments:

  1. That cat looks a little stiff...........
    Oh Madi........what a life you lead..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. V,Oh yes that is a petrified cat for sure..
    Madi does indeed lead a charmed life...just finished receiving her Sat. brushing don't think I did it to her liking though...lots of meowing afterwards.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all have a great celebration and that the weather doesn't get too stiflingly hot & humid!
    Madi, your stand-in is only half the size of you from your pictures. LOL
    Kathy, Grant and Raider

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Click Here
    Dcurbanmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net