My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Six Photo Game....Sleeping with the Enemy

I was tagged by Amy at House of Cats. This one has simple rules:

Open your photos folder, select the 6th folder. Then select the 6th

photo in that folder, post that photo along with the story behind

the photo on your blog. Then tag 6 friends



Ok this is my first tag so here goes: You know the old saying keep your friends close and your enemies in front of you...oh Mom says that isn't how it goes..it is your enemies closer. This picture is of me (Madi) in the back and Harley (Cornish Rex) my human sister's cat, (aka my nephew) in the front. The funny thing about this picture is Harley really likes me, TOO MUCH for his own good!!! I'm usually the one with the potty mouth. I don't like company, I like being the only cat, I'm a diva and I'm proud of it. I expect he was probably yawning in this picutre...I like it because it makes me look like the Angel that is really Harley!!! Sorry Harley... I love you from afar....Madi





I tag:


5 comments:

  1. You do look angelic Madi!!!
    We will do the "tag" soon!!!
    Thanks,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madi it's nice to meet you!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harley doesn't look like he's yawning, he looks like he's hamming for the camera: wild cat!
    Raider

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great picture! And you do look like an Angel in that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net