My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thursday 'Tails'


Yep this is a post about my tail...oh so embarassing but what can I do? I'm not in control of the keyboard. Mom says I have the most beautiful tail, which I guess is a good thing. She is prejudice though. She loves how fluffy and expressive it is and most of all the length.
1.Greeting tail: I greet her each morning with it raised as high as possible, as in the above picture. The very tip is curved kind of like '?', just in case you can't tell from the picture. This says good morning Mom, what's cookin'
2.Back off tail: only the very tip of the tail moves side to side...followed by about 4" moving more rapidly side to side, followed by the entire tail flaying madly from side to side making a very loud thump thump thump, finally the rest of the body joins the tail in pursuit of whatever has provoked the tip. Very hard to get a picture of this but all my cat friends KNOW the stance. 3. Trick tail: The amazing elastic tail when I sleep...the very tip serves as my beauty sleep mask. Madi and Mom

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo, now I really understand the diva in you! I will pass all this on to my grand kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie has a kink in the end of her tail - adds to her charm though! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really do have a long tail - that one of you sitting shows off the length wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting kitty tail info...
    Dog use their tails to communicate too...
    We're looking at your picture and wagging!
    Nose taps to you,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ps...Good work adding the award! A+ from the teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a tail to say it all!
    Raider

    ReplyDelete
  6. We enjoyed reading about your tail! It is a beautiful tail! Also.... very loooog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the tale of your tail! And, it IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Diva has got you soooooooo trained....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net