My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mar-ve-lous Monday MAIL

We received a surprise in the mail on Friday.
It was from 
 The Japanese Redneck
click here to say howdy
(we just remembered her blog is private so you might 
not be able to view)
Ramona makes beautiful Mosaics,
is an accomplished equestrian that is my $5.00 word for
she is an expert horse lady,
seamstress and most of all
a very good friend and lover of all God's creatures.
OH and a new Aunt to Zoie
Mom has admired her totes from afar for many years
and lo and behold we have one of our own now
Now I can be a cat in a bag
It is embroider with me on the front
I gave me a
We shook paws and became instant friends
 Mom love loves loves the verse
on the pocket inside and 100% agrees
 OMCs it is lined with the most beautiful
kitty fabric..I think I see several of my friends
 Mom absolutely loves hummingbirds...
like this one on the front of the tote
After close inspection of this little jewel,
I decided I like it too. 
 Lookie here it is me (Mom loves me more than hummers...
I'm pretty sure)!
Ms. Ramona has lots of pretty posies in her yard..
I'm sitting on a few of them
 Putter Ms. Ramona's kitty sent me
some lovely smell mail and my reply is
Yes Putter I'd love to meet you in the furs and
maybe we could take a ride on Jolie's back.

Ramona,
YOUR KINDNESS AND CREATIVE, SURPRISED ME, STUNNED ME AND LEFT ME SPEECHLESS WHICH IS A RARE SINCE I'M SOUTHERN (we always have something to say).   ACTUALLY HUBBY IS ALSO SPEECHLESS
THE ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE WITH A VOICE WAS MADI AND SHE SAYS MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
AND
THANK YOU !!!!!

MEET MY CABINET WILL RETURN ON AUGUST 5, 2013

23 comments:

  1. Wow, that is quite the nice tote. That lady does one terrific job for sure. Aren't you the lucky one Madi to get such a nice present. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madi that is stunning, no wonder your Humom was speechless..BOL. It looks just like you. We can see your blog fine :) xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is our third visit here and we see it just fine. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is beautiful... I am thinking a new series of stories title Cat in the Sack... what do you think? can you get in that sack?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's a beautiful bag. And what a wonderful quote... Now you are the cat ON the bag LOL. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really glad that you liked the tote Cecilia! Putter Jean was happy to sit on the bag for Madi.

    Sorry my blog is private, so folks will not be able to see it unless invited.

    I have sewn a couple of more that have been waiting on me, need to get them in the mail to other friends.

    Love ya'll,
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful..... What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cecilia, you lucky lady, that is gorgeous work!
    Remarkable embroidered pic of Madi and a hummingbird, too!
    Kudos to Ramona!
    Hugs,
    Kathy and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is indeed lovely! What beautiful pics (of course she had a great subject).

    Have a super Monday, Madi. XOXO from your main mancat, Prancer Pie.

    Pee Ess - if it's as hot there, as it is here...STAY COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful tote bag. Madi, we think you should get inside it, is YOUR bag really as it has you embroidered on it.

    Gerry & Mungo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pee Ess Ess - we could NOT see your blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right Madi, your blog was not on our dashboard today. Thank you for telling about this post, you are right and it is a beautiful bag! We love the embroidery of you, you must be thrilled!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That ismstunning gorgeous, just like you Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Madi those totes are stunning and I can't believe how totally purrfect the embroidered "you" is...It looks exactly like you...YOu and mom have a very good friend there

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely and thoughtful gift! We think the embroidered cat looks just like you, Madi :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that is beautiful, Madi! Now your mom can take you everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Madi, that's you on the bag! Mzz Ramona does such beautiful work, our mama wishes she had those kind of skills. We know your had to be stunned when she saw the bag.

    Everything about your post look fine C, it just didn't show up on my dashboard.

    Purrs and Hugs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew
    Adam, Georgia and Bo
    and J

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gurl, I had to Google you to gets to your bloggie!!! For some reason it disappeared from my blog list! Pfffffft!
    I'll manually add you again if your still gone tomorrows...meanie Blogger!!
    Okays, now that tote is just FABulous gurl!!!! You knows Ma loves her totes, and that one is just amazin'!
    Good things you gots your scent all overs it...very important step ya know!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness Madi...Our Mama is just drooling over your Mama's new nag....it is soooooo very beautiful!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Bilbo, Jakey and Arty

    ReplyDelete
  21. ummmm...that was suppose to be new BAG, not nag..."sigh"...it's hard to get good help now a days!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Bilbo, Jakey and Arty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pawsome that your mom can bring you with her everwhere now :)
    The embroidery is just sooo beutiful !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net