My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TO ABBY OUR DEAR FRIEND

OUR SWEET FRIEND ABBY 
TRAVELED TO
 THE BRIDGE
Monday night.
ON APRIL 15, 2013 SHE
WAS FEATURED ON MEET 
MY CABINET...
IN MEMORY OF HER WE 
ARE REPOSTING
HER INTERVIEW
****************

TO ABBY
Run Free Abby

July 1, 1999-August 12, 2013

Monday, April 15, 2013

Meet My Cabinet: Abby

Today we are featuring Abby 
Head Florist in Residence from Manx Mews






1. Please introduce yourself(selves), tell us your age and a very special
** Madi I am Abby and since living with Mom I have learned to be a master gardener kitty in residence. I will be 14 on my purrday in July.**
2. If you had and alter ego, who would you like to be and why
**I would be a master jedi knight like Yoda, ummm Mom says I look a little like Yoda, now I don't where she gets that because I am black and white not green. I think Yoda was very wise and I admire that.**

3. What do you like best/least about where you live
**I like living here best because of Mom. I have her rapped completely around my little paws. I get all of my wishes attended to, and my least favorite thing here is Boo. I hate her.**
4. Who are some peeps/furiends you'd like to meet and why
**Well of course I wish I could meet my boyfriendcat Sammy Meezer, he lives way up in a faraway place called NOO York and I live in FL, so we just teleport over to each other's house.**
5. If you could give one piece of random advice what would it be?
**I am the cat and don't forget that!**

6. What do you do for fun

**At nearly 14 my fun is sleeping!**

7. What is the first thing you do each morning

**I sit outside Mom's room and meow for her to come out and feed me.**
8. What is the first thing you notice about a new furiend
**Their purrsonality!**
9. Tell us how you came to live in your family and how you got your name.
**Well my name was Abby before I came to live with Mom in 2005, so she kept it. I was almost 6 then. The family who had me didn't like me and gave me to a Rescue group and they introduced me to Mom.**
10. What is your absolute favorite food
**Oh paws down it's Temptations! Got any?**

BONUS Question:  Being experts in the field of gorgeous flowers, please tell us the most exotic flower you have and your secret for keeping it healthy.
**They aren't exotic but Mom has several plants she inherited from her Grandmother. They were mature when her Grandmother was alive and they are still thriving. It makes her think of her Grandmother. The most exotic one is a night bloooming cyrus.**
Thank you for all of your great questions Madi!
Purrs
Abby
Abby mom and I thank you for taking time away from your naps and snacks...now go rest sweet friend.
Hugs Madi

August 13, 2013
Abby was a tiny girl with a giant heart
We hope as you read this interview you 
 learned more about her life and you smiled
with memories of this sweet girl.
ABBY GIVE THE MAN IN THE MOON
A NOSE TAP FROM US.
Hugs Madi and Mom 

CLICK HERE TO LEAVE WORDS OF COMFORT TO 
HER FAMILY

22 comments:

  1. We are so sorry to hear about this!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know her but I am very sad as I love all kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also sorry to read about sweet Abby. Run free and fast over the rainbow bridge.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very kind of you to remember her this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad that Abby had to go over that bridge. Run free dear Abby . Thanks for such a wonderful post for Abby, Madi&Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. My human and I were very sad to hear about Abby when we woke up this morning. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh noes. This is terrible. I'm so sorry abouts Abby.
    It is a very lovely postie. I'm sure Abby's family will be so thankful.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless Abby's family and run free sweet kitty

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are SO very much sorry to hear that Abby crossed the Bridge. We WELL remember her super cabinet interview.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear this. :( Run free, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, it always makes us sad when a beloved pet goes to the bridge.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. It broke my heart. It really did. Thank you sweet Madi. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are sad beyond words. Run free sweet Abby, we will love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so very sad to hear about Abby. We know too well the feeling of sadness that such a loss can bring. Soft woos and gentle hugs to her family.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. We traveled this sad route with Abby and her fmaily all the past few weeks.Abby will be so missed. Thanks for this lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're so sorry to hear this news. We stopped over and left our condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We were so sad to hear about Abby. We are sending purrayers and condolences to her family.
    Run free sweet Abby.

    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew
    Georgia, Adam and Bo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh sweet Abby. We will stop by her family.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Madi and Mom
    thank you so much for this lovely preprint of our interview. Thank heaven we got this done before I left for the Bridge. Thank you too for the kindness and compassion you have shown Momma. Her heart is broken into a jillion little pieces and she is having a very hard time. But it is with the love and understanding of this entire community I know she will feel her burden lift with time. I have tried to reach across the RB to help her but my little paws are too small. Please keep her in your prayers because I worry over her.

    Kisses and hugs
    your BFF from over the RB
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net