My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, December 4, 2015

PSA: Letter to Santa and Festival of lights

PSA #1
I'm am thrilled to be joining Ranger the Scottie today. My rules for today are:
Post your letter to Santa Paws and convince him dat you were Nice.   

Dear Santa, It is I, Madi, writing to tell you I have been a good Diva kitty this year.
I am putting up with all kinds of nonsense here at the house while there
are renovations going on. I have not demanded one iota of extra food of nuttin',
I have not used my daggers on anyone nor have I taken a bite out of anybuddy's ankle!
I really am not asking for much and some of the stuffs are for MOM (wink wink not me).

Then tell Santa Paws what you want for Christmas.  Ranger will have a
Blog hop set up if you want to join the fun. 


PSA #2
Oh my word did you hear the (en)LIGHTING 
news from Hailey and Zaphod?


They are hosting a wonderful Festival of lights



Below is everything you need to know to participate


To participate please send a picture of your festival of lights to leeandphodATbellDOTnet no later than Friday, December 11, 2015. Please include you name(s) and your blog address.

For each participant we are going to make $1 donation to an animal related charity. I have it narrowed down to 2. Both are very meaningful to me, so I am having an very hard time deciding. I am  going to ask you all to help me pick. Please leave a comment about what charity you think we should support in this fundraiser. The charity with the most votes by whatever time I get to counting them on Saturday, will win.

The choices:

1) Wounded Warriors - PTSD Service Dog Program  

2) Cat Rescue Network Ottawa - To help Sponsor a Cat in Need

Please feel free to spread the word and thanks for participating! 

27 comments:

  1. Love your letter to Santa! We weren't able to get Maddie for any more pics, but she is doing the Festival of Lights! Her is not feeling her best this week. This crazy back and forth warm then cold weather is really affecting her sinuses. Yuck!
    xxxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ain't evfun tryin' to pull one ovfur on Santa Paws... I figger if he "sees ya when yer sleepin'" -- well, then he's seen me at my best... I just gots to hope da whiles I wuz awake, he wuz nappin'... I means, da Fat Man gots to sleep sumtime, don't he??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound like very reasonable requests and we do know you have withstood lots of going-ons at your house this year. That 1/2 cup measuring cup should be standard issue! MOL!
    Happy Friday from your besties at Angel Prancer Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Bigger spoons for all I say!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of stuff going on and Madi, thanks for all the info. That sure looks like a great list for the Santa Claus. Some mighty good wishes. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great letter Madi and thanks for spreading the word of our festival again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that package you are leaning on has a larger spoon and a measuring cup in it,just for you... if you see Santa tell him I want a smart phone and a Ipad..just in case Santa is reading comments on your list, i added this for ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yes, yes, yes, a larger spoon is a fabulous gift...specially when my humans share ice cream wirth me :o) Madi, I'm sure Santa will makes all your wishes true :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been a very good girl this year Madi...and those are wonderful requests!! We bet Santa gets your Mama an extra big spoon this year!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bibo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The size of that spoon is just wrong, Madi! Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear MADI.... Diva to the Stars...
    It is Quite obvious that you have been BETTER than Good this year.. WAY better... to have endured the things that you have, and NOT Daggered or Bitten anyone is PROOF PAWSitive that you have OUT DONE yourself in the Well Behaved Department. SO, we are SURE that Santa Paws will grant Each and Every One of your Christmas wishes. He'd Be a Fool, Not to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are totally reasonable requests. I know Santa will comply!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We really hope Sandy Claws brings you that bigger spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you sure you only want that cup to be a 1/2 cup??? We are hoping for at least 2 cups or more - we are lucky if we get 3/4 cup as it is now.

    Happy weekend.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mara uses a small spoon as well. But she will give me three spoonfuls sometimes, so that is good.

    I have not always been a good cat. I chased a fellow feline up a large pole and I scratch the sofas in the living room. But Mara says she loves me anyway.

    Miss Oswin from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Madi you deserve extra goodness credit for enduring all the household remodel! We are pawsitive Santa will grant all your wishes!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome! Both the letter of "I wannas" and the Festival of Lights!!! And donations of $1 for each participant is just downright awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yea pretty Madi, a bigger spoon and cup are great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. madi...thatz knot a food spoon...thatz a toy...yur mom kneads one oh thoz... mix a cake batter kinda spoonz ....ta dish out yur canned goodz ~~~~~~~

    heerz two a cownose ray kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you were the definition of a purrfect little Diva-cat, Madi...hope you get all you've wished for this Christmas and more!
    Thank you for sharing about Hailey and Zaphod's event, I'm going to head to their page now and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bigger spoons and cups are pawsome things to ask Santa for!

    Hugs, your guy Raz and The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice Christmas list. Your Mom needs a bigger spoon, that looks like one from a child's tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Madi, you should definitely get everything you asked for.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a small spoon. Doesn't she know dat you are not a baby kitty anymore. You are a beautiful Mayoress.
    Thank you for joining my blog hop.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lots of cool, fun stuff going on! Wow. That spoon. Your mom must be as stingy as ours!
    Yours sincerely,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net