Guest spotters Frankie and Ernie*
*3. STAWITME, Stay with me
*4. JOYMKER, joy maker on a convertible
6. NYMET#16, Fan of #16 New York Mets
7. SML4ANNA, Smile for Anna
8. SLVRDRGN, Silver Dragon
9. EVRAFTER, Ever after
10. 1MAG!NE, Imagine (original spelling was already used so the used a one for the first I and and exclamation point for second i)
11. RETROCAT...Ohh I want that one
12. LIP-JMP, Probably initials
13.K9RESQR, Canine Rescuer
14. DZNY, Disney
15. RON'SZ4, on a BMW
16. BATWING, on an Alpha Romero
17. INSUREM, insure them
18. JMFCRUZIN, Just made for cruising
19. LEITHAL, Lethal
20. DABLUZ, The Blues as in music
21. RUNS4FUN, Runs for fun
22. NCHOKIES, NC resident who is a Hokies fan
23. FLUTEPLR, Flute player
25. MIAI4, Missing in action I 4?
26. ANTWIFE, Aunt Wife or Ant Wife...both crazy
28. SPUMONI (yummy) on a Fiat
29. TANK on a Tennis First vanity plate
30. MXANY1, Max anyone
31. TERN-N-DAR, Turn in there?
32. PURRPOWR, Purr Power I want that one too
33. LVMYCWBY, Love my cowboy
34. OGWHIZ, Oh Gee Whiz
35. RHEWSTER, another spelling for Rooster
36. BORICU@ no clue
37. 1CSTARS2, I see stars too
38. LIGATUR, An attorney
39. JUSCHAS, Just Charles
40. FRYZ, A French fry lover
Hot off the Dachshund presses by Frankie and Ernie
41. LAB-4 U
That's all for today folks...we have more
My Senior wellness check up....
went very well. Dr. S gave me an A+
Heart beating, WooHoo
Teeth 95%pearly white...which amazes him for my age, with just
an itty bitty amount of light tartar
Furs super soft...the Vet Tech said again my fur feel like Chinchilla
I'm not sure what that is but I hope it isn't in the rodent family.
Senior blood panel results will be in on Monday
Now for the finale....
July 17, 2015: 11.32 lb.
we Mom has been trying very hard
to get my weight under 11 lbs since last year we did it.
As of July 16, 2016 I weight
10.92 lb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now pass me a sack full of fat.
I did not even sing the song of my people today. But then I was grabbed from behind while napping and shoved in to my PTU.
My vet is only 5 minutes...tops 10 minutes from my house.