My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday Tale: 25 Amazing....

things about us you might not know

Mom in RedMadi in Blue

This is a DO over mom posted two posts yesterday
Please forgive us!!
She is old and I don't have thumbs




  1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocketbook, my staff is in charge of it
  2. Your hair? Is dark gray...many think it is black, light gray
  3. Your dad? Calls me Bonsai Bunny
  4. Your mom? Is crazy as a loon but we have fun
  5. Your favorite food? Cat Food: Fancy Feast Human food: anything mom is eating
  6. Your dream last night? HAM/no dream last night
  7. Your favorite drink? Always Water/ coffee in the morning water at super
  8. Fear? Mom might forget to feed mefire
  9. Favorite shoes? Any that are stinky/New Balance walking shoes 
  10. Favorite way to relax? Napping with my paw over my eyes/writing
  11. Your mood? I have a serious Catitudepositive
  12. Your home away from home? Yikes nowhere/ anywhere in the NC Mountains
  13. Where were you last night? Home
  14. Something that you aren’t?  Shy/Shy
  15. Muffins? I like to make them on the bed/Blueberry or Pumpkin
  16. Wish list item? All my current wishes have come true
  17. Where you grew up?North Carolina
  18. Last thing you did? Ate/took a nice walk
  19. Favorite thing to do?  Sleep/anything with family and friends
  20. Your TV? The dining room window/is in the den
  21. Your pets? Mom and Dad/Madi, shh don't tell her she thinks she is human
  22. Friends? Furry bloggers all over the world you all are dear to me/I have 2 friends that I've known and still see for over 50 years. 
  23. Your life? Absolutely purrfect, ditto
  24. Missing someone? No one
  25. Something that you are? Loyal, trustworthy 

23 comments:

  1. I think I saw this before it was supposed to be published! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ham dreams are good... and no dreams are good too... if you dream about food a walk around midnight to the fridge is essential ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to fill one of these out too! It is always interesting to read new info about our friends in Blogville! Thanks again for the beautiful card Madi and Mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    I hope you remember what I said on the first appearance. I don't! hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list. Especially the 2 friends part. Such a long time to know people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love getting to know you and your mom better. I like to sleep with my paw over my eyes too, Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that is fun seeing both of your answers. Hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, so how do i make muffins on my bed> MOL MOL chuckling over your cell phone being in MOMS charge.. i agree your life is purrrfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. We like your response to #9..."Favorite shoes? Any that are stinky". BOL!!!! Which of your pawrents has the best ones? BOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds as if y'all are two peas in a pod! I love muffins too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Madi, tell your Mom that New Balance is having a really big sale at the three stores that they have in Metro Detroit this week...I'm going on my lunchbreak! Maybe the sale is on the website too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love getting to know you both better. So many times in blogging, especially with people who've joined our blogs at different times, readers don't know the basics. We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love learning new things about you Madi(and Madi Mama!)!

    Our Mama's favorite shoes are her New Balance walking shoes too!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love learning more about you...and your mom, Madi...or should we call you Bonsai Bunny too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed both sets of answers. I like learning more about my friends. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well now mom wants to find some New Balance walking shoes
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. #8. So totally with you, Madi. So TOOOOOTTTTTALLY with you!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maddi and Mom we LOVED your answers! This was such a fun MeMe!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't knows what 'bed muffins' are butts I am SO intrigued!!! BOL!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Madi, thanks for purrticipating! It was fun to learn about you. Chizzy always thought he was a furry little human.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net