That is most definitely a gorgeous sunset :) I always think of all the beauty we still have in this world. Good people too! It gives me hope! Hugs, Denise
Those are simply the most pretty Sun set photos I've seen in a long time. It must be great to look at the ocean now and then. Landlocked here you know. My best option is once a year maybe going up to Lake Erie and staring at the big water, lol.
Beautiful sunset and a thank you to Chelle! Our sunsets here on the Southwest Gulf Coast (and most of Florida) have been happily enhanced by the Saharan dust plume off the coast of Africa. Keeps hurricanes in check too!
Often in Florida, you are treated with "reflected" sunrises on the Western beaches and the "reflected" sunsets on the Eastern beach side which have their own unique beauty.
So beautiful, you should have come with her, we are only 45 minutes from there. I don't see the sunsets, but I do see the sunrise every day, and they are much like the sunsets
Java Bean: "Ayyy, that is quite a sunset! Do they get the 'green flash' here like we supposedly get here in California? We've never seen it, but we've heard about it ..."
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
that is wonderful... there is still so much beauty in our world... good thing
ReplyDeleteThat is most definitely a gorgeous sunset :) I always think of all the beauty we still have in this world. Good people too! It gives me hope! Hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteI would love to be there.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteOutstanding... although, errrmmm... Gulf of Mexico, perhaps? The Atlantic is on the east side... YAM xx
Wow - what an incredible sunset!
ReplyDeleteOh that is pretty. I would like to be there watching that in person
ReplyDeleteThose are simply the most pretty Sun set photos I've seen in a long time. It must be great to look at the ocean now and then. Landlocked here you know. My best option is once a year maybe going up to Lake Erie and staring at the big water, lol.
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing sunset!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunset and a thank you to Chelle! Our sunsets here on the Southwest Gulf Coast (and most of Florida) have been happily enhanced by the Saharan dust plume off the coast of Africa. Keeps hurricanes in check too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sunset! Thanks for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteMy sister use to live in St. P. She lives in Tampa now.
ReplyDeleteSo very gorgeous...There is something so magical about a Florida sunset!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Beth
Beautiful! We have been there and have seen that glorious view!
ReplyDeleteThe sunset is as beautiful as our Chelle, inside & out! She’s always a ray of sunshine in our lives❣️
ReplyDeleteAwwww Kit....love and hugs to you and HiC! 😘
DeleteWow, I would have loved to see that in person. Reminds me of when hubby and I went to Pacifica to see the sun set. Almost as beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to all the kitties. ♥
Wow! ~ Awesome sunset photos ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
Often in Florida, you are treated with "reflected" sunrises on the Western beaches and the "reflected" sunsets on the Eastern beach side which have their own unique beauty.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous sunset. XO
ReplyDeleteSunrise or sunset over the water is always a delight, I miss it. Thank you so much for sharing these images.
ReplyDeleteMy idea of what a teapot should be has been completely changed.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, you should have come with her, we are only 45 minutes from there. I don't see the sunsets, but I do see the sunrise every day, and they are much like the sunsets
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, that is quite a sunset! Do they get the 'green flash' here like we supposedly get here in California? We've never seen it, but we've heard about it ..."
ReplyDeleteOh my! I've never seen the sun look like that!!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete