I LOVE when I (rarely) come upon a heron! I take as many photos as they will allow! Angel Madi...whisper to me anything that you think I need to know. We'll whisper UTB. I will see you on the other side of the Veil.
It's so beautiful there... a treat for today. I am sure I remember this. It is so green. Our GBH came back to the small pond across the street last week because it filled up finally!
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done! YAM xx
They are such majestic birds!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of a very Serene looking bird. What a lovely place to be walking around at.
ReplyDeleteVery nice of the heron to pose for the photos. It's a lovely spot.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place to visit.
ReplyDeleteGood job with the Selfie.
ReplyDeleteHe sure did and the bridge and the tree, posed also. beautiful
ReplyDeleteLovely heron photos ~ Happy Sunday ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE when I (rarely) come upon a heron! I take as many photos as they will allow! Angel Madi...whisper to me anything that you think I need to know. We'll whisper UTB. I will see you on the other side of the Veil.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Herons seem elusive to me at the moment but I loved seeing yours. Great photos! Thanks Cecilia. Hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful there... a treat for today. I am sure I remember this. It is so green. Our GBH came back to the small pond across the street last week because it filled up finally!
ReplyDeleteLady says thanks for sharing her favourite bird. We hope you are well. Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!
ReplyDeleteHe did a good job with it and so did you.
ReplyDeleteCool as a cucumber pose, Mr/Miss Herron!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing herons when they visit our lake!
ReplyDeleteWe see them sometimes near our creek.
ReplyDelete