Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus
Thank you
We had some delicious home grown tomatoes we used on a delicious recipe
from favorite Sissy and BIL of angel Madi
Toasted crusty sourdough with small Mozzarella cheeseballs, added tomatoes sprinkle with Balsamic vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper with fresh basil on top. OMCs was it yummy and easy!!!
I was very happy Mr. Cardinal posed for me and OMB(irds) he even showed 2 sides.


Yummuy looking sandwiches! Mmmm!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the cardinals, too,m when they come to our feeders.Such bright spots of color, especially in the wintertime.
Beautiful sandwiches with gorgeous tomatoes. You could easily sell those sandwiches plates for $20-$25/each. And with your sweet southern charm & hospitality you would make great tips! You could have HiC’s Specialty Sandwiches food truck!
ReplyDeleteJust something cool great to consider if you get bored around the house. 😹
This is the food truck you should use.
DeleteI tried to attach a cute food truck with your name on it but apparently I don’t know how! Oh Pooh! 😖
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I'd queue for those sangers! And how handsome is Mr Cardinal?! YAM xx
Tomato sandwiches are just THE BEST in the summer and the cardinal is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my that sandwich looks delicious
ReplyDeleteI, Precious, like your header Angel Madie but I am not going to go to school! The school buses Roll by here every morning and I refuse to get on. I'm going to stay home and watch my red cardinals.
ReplyDelete