Pages

Monday, August 31, 2026

Awww Monday with Cali

Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Thank you

 


Dear Auntie HiC,

Mom & I like to play the “slow blinking game”!  She’ll blink & I blink back❣️
Dogs kiss with their tongues, but kitties use their eyes.



This gentle gesture means your cat feels safe, relaxed, and trusts you.

I’m sending Kitty Kisses to you and all my friends!


💕 Cali 


Dearest sweet niece Cali every Feline Mommy loves x 100 to pawticipate

in a blinking match with their kitty.  We all know you are saying "How much you love us

with each blinkie"

Blinkin' back Your auntie HiC

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet! Look at all those love blinkie kisses going forth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Oh yes, Cali, I was joining in, too! I used love this game with my beloved angel Jasper. It's one of the best passtimes with a lofur. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net