Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Happy Tuesday with Nephew Rocky

 

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus  



Dear Auntie HiC,

I love both Mom and Dad, but Mom is my favorite. (Dad knows this!)



Enjoy this video I made for Mom❣️

❤️Rocky



Rocky it is A OK for Mom to be your favorite.
Cali is a daddy's girl and
Kat is a lover of all creatures, furry and w/o fur.
Hugs Auntie HiC
 

Angel Madi and I were happy Assistant Chefs over at 
King Teddy Chef of Baconia on Saturday, August 15, 2026, he 
gave us this very happy badge.


17 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliAugust 18, 2026 at 12:06 AM

    Wow, assistant chef! We’re not saying Mom isn’t a good cook ( 😹) but she doesn’t enjoy it like you do Auntie HiC! So next time you want to offer assistance in the kitchen, you & Angel Madi have our address❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Rocky, that warmed the cockes, of my heart! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet video. Assistant chef is a pretty impressive title

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocky, you are a man cat after my own heart. I am my mommy's girl. So we are definitely made for each other. We were glad to see Angel Madie in the kitchen cooking. She knows her stuff doesn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if'n one can have fave toys, fave colors, fave treats ... so on, so forth ... seems OK to have fave peoples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having favorite is okay and your recipe sure does sound delicious, Miss Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have had more than one Mama's boys here, so we totally get it, Rocky!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a cutie, Rocky! It's okay to be a Mama's boy. Our Z Cat chose me as her person but she still loved being with her Dad.
    We did not get the cucumber salad made Sunday but the hope is to have it by the weekend. I absolutely know it is going to be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a sweet video of Rocky and his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww on that cute video of Rocky. Love that song, too. You're most handsome.

    What an honor. I missed that because I don't blog everyday.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rocky ~ sweet video of you handsome kitty ~ Hugs ^_^

    ps. that was a great recipe and photo last week ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. dood.....yur moovee total lee rox !!!! 984 PAWZ UP !!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I swear, that was THE video of the day! It WAS WAS WAS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rocky is a cutie. I saw your recipe. It looks good. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everybody should have a special somebody.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net