Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Happy Tuesday with Niece Cali

 

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus   

Auntie HiC I, your favorite Niece Cali, have some random thoughts to share!!!!






Dearest Niece Cali what a wonderful (funny) post you know Auntie HiC
is a chocoHOLIC and totally agrees with your thinking process.
Hugs x 10 A HiC

I have an 2:30 appointment across town to renew my driver's license

It is near NC State U so very congested especially will classes just days away from starting

If I missed visiting I'll catch up tomorrow




18 comments:

  1. eggscellent idea for an egg diet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could enjoy that kind of help for eggs, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    MOL... oh Cali, you are brilliant! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choco-Eggs? Is it Easter ... is the Bunny soon to arrive? Where are my Cadburys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very smart girl, Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have the new and improved way to eat eggs on a regular basis. I can't imagine that they can taste any better than in a brownie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great way to get people to start eating more eggs and a really healthy option too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great advice. I do like eggs but I’m sure they would taste so much better with the brownie mix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantan los huevos fritos y pasados por agua. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cali, Mama says this is the BEST advice EVER!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a VERY good idea ... I think I'll try it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um, I wonder if my Doc will go for that ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that idea even if chocolate isn't good for us pups, but I bet my mom would love those brownies. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cali, you are so clever! Brilliant idea! I'm hungry now....

    ReplyDelete
  15. fun for a Happy Tuesday ~ Hugs ^_^

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bwahahahahahahaha. That's one way to make eggs better.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got the biggest kick out of that Cali! I'm going to say that to some of the family as soon as I get the chance!! Thank you! (you pretty thing, you)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net