Now is this where you going set after you've had an hour long workout? I would but then I'd want someone to bring me a cup of tea while I'm sitting, lol.
the chairs would be perfect for doing my excerises with Bob. we have 9 sit down and I sit in his wheel chair, he on the bed. Its hard to do sit down excercise with arms on a chair. looks like they have a phone and maybe a charging jack there too.
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
Wow, that sure is formal and symmetrical! But, um...well those chairs do not match my idea of comfy, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteMe either!
DeleteLooks peaceful......not crazy about the upholstery though!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam
Roger that!
DeleteI bet the chairs rarely get sat upon!
ReplyDeleteWelcoming, but agree the chairs don't look too comfy - guess they're encouraging you to "get up and go exercise!"
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteDefinitely fits the brief (if not the taste!) YAM xx
Now is this where you going set after you've had an hour long workout? I would but then I'd want someone to bring me a cup of tea while I'm sitting, lol.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it must be a fancy place.
ReplyDeleteInteresting art work and colorful chairs.
ReplyDeleteLovely foyer ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
That's a nice little nook!
ReplyDeleteGirl...that set of chairs...well....let's just say u-g-h
ReplyDeleteNo kidding!
Deletethe chairs would be perfect for doing my excerises with Bob. we have 9 sit down and I sit in his wheel chair, he on the bed. Its hard to do sit down excercise with arms on a chair. looks like they have a phone and maybe a charging jack there too.
ReplyDelete