I have had my cat stump (it is too short to be a tree) for eons.
It has been in the peeps bedroom by the window. Every so often I'd hop up for a look/see out the window BUT
since it has been in this new location I've been caught.......
With lots of tucking in I got my lush womanly figure on the
top


You need to lie down for a nap so you can be ready for rush hour traffic..
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeletePurrfeckshun! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
Angel Sammy had a couple of cat stumps that he liked - sometimes we just wanna curl up in a small spot and snooze! I need more room for my HUGENESS but Sammy wasn't as big as me.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Teddy
Your cat stump is in the perfect location, Madi, and you fit quite nicely on it♥
ReplyDeleteOh, Angel Madi, what a delightful Selfie! You know, I've got that lush womanly figure thing going on, too, but at my age, I just let it all hang out without a care in the world.
ReplyDeleteAngel Madie, we plump girls know how to fit on a small space. It just made you look that much better. And easy for your mom and dad to reach down and give you a pat. I now have a new stool so that I can get on Lynn's legs in the evening. It isn't very big but when she gets up at midnight that's where I've been sleeping this summer.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to lots of tucking in to get the womanly figure to fit
ReplyDeleteAwww, Madi, that was the purrfect size for you. Derry preferred the lower perches as he got older and would curl his little chubby body up like a fuzzy caterpillar in a ball. ❤️
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute flash back of Angel Madi.
ReplyDeleteAngel Madi, you fit purr-fectly in the cat stump! Nothing wrong with a little extra fluffiness, helps soften the world! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteAngel Madi, our Z Cat loved her cat stump. The top, never inside. You look adorable curled up there.
ReplyDeleteWe have a cat stump here too and it's pretty popular!
ReplyDeleteAdmiral slept IN hers....I don't think I ever saw her on top.
ReplyDeleteOh to be that flexible and be able to sleep that well. Color me pea green with envy!
ReplyDeleteIt does look like a perfect napping spot.
ReplyDeleteAwww...cute flashback of Angel Madi. XO
ReplyDeletePutter and Scooter had one. They loved it. I miss those kitties so much, just like you Madi.
ReplyDeleteI like your cat stump and what a sweet tucker-inner you are :)
ReplyDeleteHi Angel Madi! At least with your cat STUMP, no one could look in the window and see you, right? And you were still at the top which made you Top Cat! (But you already knew that, didn't you?) XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia
ReplyDeleteCharlee: "Our Dada says they used to sit on stumps at the Renaissance Faire they used to go to back in the day. So they're not just for us cats apparently!"
ReplyDelete