Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Selfie 2014 Madi and Mom

 Mom sat her tush in MY chair when I wasn't looking

WHY...because she knew I'd demand she move jump up on it
and click the purrfect Selfies
Madi and Mom with her new 
she thinks the make her look smart Glasses


One thing for sure she can see better...but she smells funny.
Maybe she needs a new scent too.
Hugs madi and smarty pants

Please check out the newly designed Cat blogosphere here

The New Cat Blogosphere Badge

21 comments:

  1. You look like you are examining the stranger in your chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliAugust 30, 2026 at 2:08 AM

    I’ve learned one thing living with three cats, they stare at you & judge you simultaneously. They don’t hold back their true feeling or opinions❣️😹❤️ I guess I find that honesty refreshing! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    MOL... great flashback ussie! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this and great to see you and your new glasses Cecilia. They are very nice. That cute expression on Madi’s face just about says it all. Happy Sunday to you both :) Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and simple ~ be thankful Madi didn't try to paw you a new hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the wonderful selfie of you and your mom, Madi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madie you knew how to get into your mom's head, by going through her hair, lol. I bet she just loved having you sniff around and give her some kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sitting in your chair, wearing new glasses and smelling funny. That's a lot for one kitty to take all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angel Madi! Nice to see you. Sorry we have not been around much, it has been a good but busy time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cee....just a quik thanx mew for everything you do at POTP ♥♥☺☺=^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madi, I like being up top of a chair back sniffing.. and parting mom's hair...arranging it, and making her beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlee: "I like to sniff my Dada's hair too! And sometimes I like to chew on it a little!"
    Chaplin: "Weird, but not as weird as your obsession with shoes."
    Charlee: "I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH SHOES!!! I just like to put my face inside them is all."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to see you, Angel Madi! The CB looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet selfie of you and Angel Madi. I like the new look of The Blogosphere. Thank you for all you do. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fun, funny Madi flashback. EveryBODY needs some fun! The Blogospehre is new to me in so many ways. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a fun selfie flashback, such a sweet Angel Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Madi, your mama is smart, she is your mama after all. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun flashback! Our angel Toki wanted to sniff or lick everyone's hair, even of visitors, LOL!
    I really like that new look for the POTP page. (and the blogosphere)
    I thank you for all the work you do for that page. It really is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We don't have kitties anymore but we also don't remember them blinking. Maybe they did and we didn't notice?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net