I always wished I either had a Rose Arbor and or a gazebo. Beautiful pictures and I'm glad you had some decent morning temperatures. Ours are about as cool as I've seen August be. 50° in the mornings this week. Both Peepers and Seney were registered Maine Coon cats.
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
I am happy it was cool enough for a walk.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteVery pretty symmetry... and getting outside after 'incarceration' is wonderul, isn't it?! YAM xx
The cooler air feels wonderful and the arbors and fences are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI always wished I either had a Rose Arbor and or a gazebo. Beautiful pictures and I'm glad you had some decent morning temperatures. Ours are about as cool as I've seen August be. 50° in the mornings this week. Both Peepers and Seney were registered Maine Coon cats.
ReplyDeleteWe're getting cooler mornings here as well. Very nice Arbor.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful arbors. I bet they look real pretty when the flowers are in bloom.
ReplyDeleteLovely arbor and glad you got out for a walk ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
Hooray for a nice cool walk! Such a pretty arbor!
ReplyDeleteLove the arbor! I’m afraid our cool temps are a thing of the past. Heat returns next week! Boo! Raise your hand if you’re looking forward to Fall! 🖐🏼
ReplyDeleteI have my hands, feet raised
Delete