lol... but that can't be as hard as what I saw on the news. hundreds of people help move a Japanese castle https://www.theguardian.com/world/2026/aug/25/japan-1800-people-move-pull-400-tonne-hirosaki-castle-with-ropes
Your poem gave us a good giggle. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, they are doing brilliantly! Hope they heard your encouragement... YAM xx
That picture brings up so many questions. I can't help wondering what that was all about
ReplyDeleteI hope no one hurt their back. What a crazy challenge!
ReplyDeleteNo sure there are any winners here! 🙀
ReplyDeleteGosh, I believe I would pass on that challenge. Like Teddy and Angel Sammy...I would rather be on the plane than pulling it.
ReplyDeletelol... but that can't be as hard as what I saw on the news. hundreds of people help move a Japanese castle https://www.theguardian.com/world/2026/aug/25/japan-1800-people-move-pull-400-tonne-hirosaki-castle-with-ropes
ReplyDeleteSome challenges are harder than others ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo
That was good but pushing might be easier!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the poem. XO
ReplyDeleteYour poem gave us a good giggle. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun picture and a great poem for it.
ReplyDeleteTeams Red, White and Blue...love it!
ReplyDeleteNicely done!
ReplyDelete