Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Happy Tasty Tuesday...

 

 

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus  

Recently we decided to have brunch at one of our favorite 

"Breakfast all day Restaurants" 

BREAKFAST is our HAPPY MEAL

They also have the best veggies and meats for any meal of the day

(Yes the sky was that blue)




Bryan ordered 2 eggs scrambled, hash browns, bacon and biscuits



I ordered 2 eggs scrambled, bacon G(irls) R(aisded) I(n) T(he) S(outh) or

GRITS with buttah  and biscuits





21 comments:

  1. Oh my....now that's a "fill me up please" breakfast for sure!! Love the name of the restaurant!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks incredible and I am a big lover of grits :) Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was undecided what to make for dinner and now I know - eggs and grits! Thank you, Miss Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    A decent breakfast carries one a long way!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM!!! I love breakfast. My husband and I used to have breakfast for dinner frequently

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Ed dishes up a dandy plate of breakfast doesn't he. I don't think I want the Grits though. Living up north it's just not a thing we eat here and I'm not sure I'm ready to try it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. La importancia de un buen desayuno. Besitos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, that's my kind of breakfast! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! Breakfast without grits just isn’t complete. My daddy, from Erie, PA, had never had grits until he & mother met. Once he had grits he never wanted hash browns again! 😹

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM!!! Grits are a must have when eating breakfast out in Texas too!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish hubby and I were with you. Yummy breakfasts. You made my stomach growl.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, my wonderful friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy ~ I like this type of meal for dinner ~ lol ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are our kinds of breakfasts at least twice a week, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, let's all go eat! I'm just like you!! YUM. I'm ready when you are.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have ordered the same thing... eggs, bacon and grits! Sounds good right now. Love grits with a pad of butter and a little cream gravy and I am happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. breakfast is always better at dinner time 😸‼️💚🐾

    ReplyDelete
  17. We did that today. I had gash and eggs. XO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net