Dear Rocky, you are an energetic boy and I would love to come down there and help you play while your mommy is trying to sleep. However I'm kind of a sleepy girl since I'm a little older than you. I bet if we had some wacky weed I'd get a move on with you. Precious
OMCs OMCs Rocky your talent and creativity at midnight were cackle worthy Angel Madi was a bit of a wanderer at night...you know the saying when the cat is up everyone HAS to be up Lovingly Auntie HiC
For a short while when there three meezers here at the same time, yup, it was often pawrty time during the humans sleeping hours. They sometimes sounded like a herd of elephants if they decided to do zoomies up and down the stairs. THis happened with Pipo & Minko too, but two kitties are not quite as rambunctious as three, MOL!
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
🤣🤣🤣 Oh, I still remember those years here, just like that, Rocky!
ReplyDeleteROFL, that is just too funny.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteMOOLLLL... oh my cats, that has me cackling loud enough to frighten the fish in the Clyde! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
Dear Rocky, you are an energetic boy and I would love to come down there and help you play while your mommy is trying to sleep. However I'm kind of a sleepy girl since I'm a little older than you. I bet if we had some wacky weed I'd get a move on with you. Precious
ReplyDeleteMom is thankful that other than young kittens she never had cats that played at night. They always slept in bed with her the whole night.
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny Rocky. Us pups spend the night sleeping but sometimes get our parents up early.
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahahaha. Same thing happens here Rocky. It's the way of cats. Thanks for the laughs.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥
Wow! Wild and Crazy at your house at night ~ sleep well today ~
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
Charlee: "Our Dada says this reminds him of an old KISS song! Whoever KISS is ..."
ReplyDeletehahaha, that is so funny.
ReplyDeleteOMCs OMCs Rocky your talent and creativity at midnight were cackle worthy
ReplyDeleteAngel Madi was a bit of a wanderer at night...you know the saying when the cat is up everyone HAS to be up
Lovingly Auntie HiC
dood…CRACKIN UP 😸😸😸😸😸😸‼️
ReplyDeleteN thanx for de tip ‼️🐾💚😸
Our crew is pretty good at night but sometimes they sure get in the party mood!
ReplyDeleteRocky! MY mom said to tell YOUR mom that she knows exactly what that is like...and usually it's a double feature!!
ReplyDeleteRocky, your videeoh is hysterical. Had to show it to SSNS. Too, TOO funny!
ReplyDeleteFor a short while when there three meezers here at the same time, yup, it was often pawrty time during the humans sleeping hours. They sometimes sounded like a herd of elephants if they decided to do zoomies up and down the stairs. THis happened with Pipo & Minko too, but two kitties are not quite as rambunctious as three, MOL!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny, Rocky☺
ReplyDeleteToo funny and so cute. XO
ReplyDeleteHeeheehee! Yep, there’s no reason to sleep at night when you can nap all day.
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud when I saw that, thank you much, much, much :) Sleep? What's that! LOL! Hugs, Denise
ReplyDelete