Wow, that's a beautiful colorful picture. We're getting a bit of color up here as our trees are starting to turn a bit yellow and dropping their leaves. It's a little nippy this morning at about 45. Precious knows better than to go outside.
What a cozy room and all those windows. It would be even better if there weren't all those buildings out there. I would kind of feel like I was in a fish bowl
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
Wow, I would love a window wall like that...but I dream...a cozy image on a rainy day.
ReplyDeletePretty, hope ya'll have a great Saturday.
ReplyDeleteThat is stunning.
ReplyDeleteWhat a view!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a beautiful colorful picture. We're getting a bit of color up here as our trees are starting to turn a bit yellow and dropping their leaves. It's a little nippy this morning at about 45. Precious knows better than to go outside.
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteSublime! YAM xx
What a cozy room and all those windows. It would be even better if there weren't all those buildings out there. I would kind of feel like I was in a fish bowl
ReplyDeleteOMC!!! Hot chocolate, snuggle blanket, and sitting there = total purrfection!!! πΎπ»πΎπ»πΎ
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty scene.
ReplyDeletePerfect rainy day place to be! Good Morning!
ReplyDelete