Hilarious picture! Reminded me of an old joke. Does the man go a doctor to have bird removed his head, or does the bird go to doctor to have man’s head removed from bird’s tushy!?! 😹😹😹😹😹
That's a great poem AND a great question!!! I suppose a chicken can make a nest in just about anything - and there's a bonus if it's on top of a human head - it comes with a built in heater! HAHA
Java Bean: "Ayyy, I feel like something bad that rhymes with 'coop' might be the next thing that happens here ..." Lulu: "If it does, can I roll in it?"
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
Hilarious picture! Reminded me of an old joke. Does the man go a doctor to have bird removed his head, or does the bird go to doctor to have man’s head removed from bird’s tushy!?! 😹😹😹😹😹
ReplyDeleteLoved, loved, loved this. Thank you for the chuckle and I do hope you and Bryan are over those shots :) hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteThat made me giggle, too!
ReplyDeletehahaha love it
ReplyDeleteThat's a great poem AND a great question!!! I suppose a chicken can make a nest in just about anything - and there's a bonus if it's on top of a human head - it comes with a built in heater! HAHA
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam and Teddy
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteGood question! YAM xx
LOL. So the question really has nothing to do with why the chicken crossed the road. It's all about why it chooses to sit upon this guys head....lol
ReplyDeleteNow how long did it take somebody to train a chicken to sit on a person's head, lol.
ReplyDeleteHaha - good one, Miss Cecilia☺
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun poem for that picture.
ReplyDeleteI think the chickhen likes him! Good poem, Cecilia!
ReplyDeleteBOL! Silly chickens!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Beth and the girls
Fun poem ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
Java Bean: "Ayyy, I feel like something bad that rhymes with 'coop' might be the next thing that happens here ..."
ReplyDeleteLulu: "If it does, can I roll in it?"
Good poem for that crazy chicken hat!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the poem. XO
ReplyDeleteThe question of the day my friend. XX
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new header❣️🍁❣️
ReplyDeletePossibly because you have not dislodged it, they'll do what they can get away with!
ReplyDeleteNope, not happening in my chicken pen. Chicken poo on the head....... Yuck.
ReplyDelete