Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus
Thank you
Our daughter retired from NCSU on APRIL 30, 2026 with 32 years service.
She is slowly filling her days with fun this summer (first summer off since high school).
Starting at a very young age with Fisher Price wooden puzzles about 18 months old.
She has rediscovered her love of puzzles. One of her recently finished puzzles, CATS of course. She ordered a special board for puzzles it has a cover too keep inquisitive kitty paws from swatting pieces.
She has lined up several volunteering projects starting in the fall.


That is a beautiful and no doubt a hard one.
ReplyDeleteAwww thats lovely
ReplyDeleteHappy Mondsy
I am 8 on the linky
Much love
what a wonderful picture... love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteOh happy retirement to M and may there be many such beautiful puzzles ahead for her! Volunteering is also one of the great joys of life... YAM xx
WOW - that's a beauty of a puzzle........it's "frame-worthy" ! Love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam
What a beautiful puzzle and yay for another puzzler! I don't know how I'd get through my days if I didn't spend time puzzling!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty puzzle that is. That's awesome that she is enjoying her retirement.
ReplyDeleteIncredible jigsaw puzzle picture. I used to do them myself years ago but I haven't for a long time. I'm a bit jealous of those they continue doing them.
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice one. We got into them a long time ago, but haven't had time to do any.
ReplyDeleteFor many, not working is a real challenge in the beginning and they have to find a new way to live their life, doing what they want to do. Glad she is enjoying her summer.
ReplyDeleteLove this! I’m so happy M is staying busy doing things that bring her pleasure! I love puzzles too, but now do mine on my iPad.
ReplyDeleteMakes me want to go out and buy a puzzle! I am so happy to read that she is enjoying her retirement. Of course... Cats!
ReplyDeleteThe puzzle is lovely! I used to do jigsaw puzzles quite often, but I seem to have lost the patience for it now.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your daughter on her retirement! It's great she has the volunteering to look forward to!