They have some quite unique mirrors too
Thank you all for browsing the teapot Exhibit with us this year.
Next one is in 2029
Thank you all for the kind retirement wishes you left in yesterday's comments. She is not sure how she ever had time to WORK for 32 years. LOLMOLBOL








My favorite this week is the teapot & bowls in 2nd picture. I’d be curious to know how many they sell. 😉
ReplyDeletewe agree...and with this fabulous mirrors you can double the teapots :O)
ReplyDeleteI feel like I have the blandest teapot in the world. The fact that it talks to me does not even make up for it.
ReplyDeleteI liked the frog and the dragon teapots the best today!
ReplyDeleteSo many gorgeous teapots! Do they all sell and the mirrors are works of art too! What a fun place to visit!
ReplyDeleteSuch unique teapots and I love that round mirror.
ReplyDeleteI remember when my dad retired he said that he was busier than when he was working
This display of teapots was totally incredible. Thank you for showing so many of them to us as I will never get to see them otherwise. Still trying to pick out a favor!
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the wonderful photos of all this talent in teapot form! It brings some joy... and I am pleased for the artists that so many of them have the red dots of sale! YAM xx
Most of the teapots are just too far out there for us to really appreciate, but the mirrors look good. They would be something we would be interested in.
ReplyDeleteI've really enjoyed the teapot posts, am sorry they're at an end! Oh, and I LOVE that colourful round mirror, it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThose are all such cool teapots. I've enjoyed seeing all of them and those mirrors are cool too.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how busy retirement is LOL!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your visits to the Teapot exhibit...today I really like the Sea Dragon in the first picture..and the froggies a little further down. Thanks so much for sharing these with us!!!
hugs,
Beth
PeeEss...Those mosaic mirrors are sooooo very cool!
I would love to explore all these beautiful pieces. With you and then we could go to lunch. I would love that.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, my friend. ♥
Those are all so amazing and so it that dragon!!!
ReplyDeleteTeapots are amazing and creative mirrors too ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeletethanx for sharing these cee….enjoyed taking the tour with you. I like top shelf left in both photos one and two and the one in the middle, yellow that looks like a leopard 🐆 o😸🐾‼️💚
ReplyDeleteAll the mirrors are beautiful and unique. We think all the teapots are so special but Mom really loves the blue ones.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
Such beautiful teapots. XO
ReplyDeleteI had no idea there were so many ways to design a teapot!
ReplyDelete