Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Words of Boo and Hiss Wednesday

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at

 Comedy Plus  


Dear Auntie HiC,

I had to go to the vet last week (Boo! Hiss!) for my regularly scheduled allergy shot! 🙀

But when I returned, I had a brand new Yeowww catnip banana 🍌waiting for me! Mom knows how to make me forget about a shot! 😻




❤️ Rocky 

Dear Nephew Rocky you are a monkey in ginger cat furs.

OMCs When Marlu was a toddler her daddy used to say this to her

Monkey see, monkey do, Monkey named Marlu...she giggled

Lovingly Auntie HiC

************

UNEXPECTED SERVICE CALL TODAY BY PLUMBERS

I APLOGIZE FOR MISSING YOUR BLOG WILL CATCH UP TOMORROW


21 comments:

  1. that is super to get a wonderful reward for being super brave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Well-earned, I say... and golly, Rocky, you sure can shake and rattle! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocky, you're a wild mancat! Whew! Your mom knows a good trick, after vet appointments. My angels would just run and hide when they got home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And your nanners don't even need to be peeled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little nip will cure everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A catnip banana is a good reward for having to go to the vet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to forget a vet visit, Rocky. You sure were enjoying that toy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is better with a nip nanner!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny (and Beth too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, mom knows how to make sure you're treated to something fun after that vet visit. Excellent.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw sweet kitty ~ glad you are home from the Vets and with a toy ~ Wow!
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. DOOD‼️‼️‼️‼️ ewe iz BUZZED 😸🧡🧡🧡🧡🐾‼️

    cee…hope all goes well with the service call 🙀🙀

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, Cali didn't know what to think! Glad you are feeling okay after that big bad shot, Rocky. Those catnip nanners must be potent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for a good Vet visit being over and a reward that's kickin' fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a nice present for going to the vet. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rocky. My Mommy used to give me my allergy shots. I didn't mind and was so glad to not have to go to the vet's.! XOX Xena
    Hey Rocky, you one crazy dude! But it really is fun to get a new toy, isn't it? XOXOX Chia

    ReplyDelete
  16. The way I am feeling this week, I need some of that catnip, LOL! I hope your plumbing job wasn't too serious. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s quite a reward for being good at the vet.

    Praying the plumbing call wasn’t too horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rocky, I am so sorry that Lynn did not show this to me yesterday! You went to the doctor! You're a brave boy. You won't catch me volunteering to do that in any way. I hope the needle didn't hurt very much. Lots of love to you from your girl precious

    ReplyDelete
  19. Uh oh, sorry you had plumbing problems.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charlee: "You can't go wrong with a 'Nip Nanner! But apparently you can go wrong with plumbing ..."

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net