Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

Nature and Feline and Fill in Friday

   Nature Friday host LLB Gang  

 


We recently tried Whatsburger I really like the

outdoor dining and do look forward to sitting out there in the

fall.





Click here Hostess Miss Mimi

Flashback August 7 2011

Mom loves my toes and my pink and gray pads
So every so often I let her look at them

I loved every single hair on Madi's body and all of her pieces and parts but her

paw pads aka beans were my favorite. 

Mom loves my toes and my pink and gray pads

So every so often I let her look at them


Madi found my fascination quite B O R I N G
Over the years I have found Mom is easily entertained.

MADI


Ellen came up with the first two and her wonderful co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.

 1. My kindle was money well spent.

2. See #4 was a big waste of money.

3. If I became famous, it would most likely be because I have a gift of gab.
4. Bambi at Fantastic Sam's  was the worst hairstyle I’ve ever had.
I should have left as soon as I saw all the stylist stations had fictious names.
Never let anyone named Bambi near you with scissors.

14 comments:

  1. You have the cutest tootsies, Madi, and we love your pink and grey pads too and Miss Bambi will never cut mom's hair because she cuts her own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Those are inviting tables, for sure... and Madi's cuteness from her furry ear tips to her tootsy-toes reached out to us all! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us humans can be easily entertained sometimes.
    Oh no on the haircut from Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I always enjoy the look back at the sweet angel. I pull my photo albums out occasionally also. Of course precious is all on digital. I bet you are dining in red Glory. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatsburger looks like they need bigger umbrellas for those big tables. Mom would be leery of someone named Bambi cutting her hair too. Thankfully she found a great stylist when she first moved back from Germany and she is still cutting her hair. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madi sure did have adorable toe beans!! Ed is a big fan of Whataburger!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliAugust 7, 2026 at 8:29 AM

    Madi did indeed have “Sweet Feet”❣️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angel Madi was a treasure ~ restaurant looks good for fall outside eating ~ must be too hot now ~ ???

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angel Madi's toe beans were so cute! Sorry to hear about your bad hair cut. I've had the same beautician for 36 years and worry about either us moving too far away or her deciding she wants to retire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't had a Whataburger (with cheese, please) in forever! Every inch of Madi was cute♥ Bambi... yeah, I don't think I would have had a lot of faith in Bambi to cut my hair. But to be fair... I wouldn't have trusted a "Pix" with a comb and scissors either🫤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel Madi, your cute pads make you unique : ) I once went from long straight hair to a short tightly curled perm. Our 14 month son screamed when I tried to pick him up and wouldn’t go anywhere near me. To this day I don’t know what on earth I was thinking. I like the new place. It would be great sitting out in the Fall. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angel Madi was a beauty. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Kindles are definitely worth it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried a burger at that place. That was a sweet flashback and fun fill-in answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outdoor dining in good weather is one of life’s pleasures.

    Angel Madi did have amazing “beans.” Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.

    A Kindle would be great, but I’d spend too much buying books.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net