Pages

Friday, August 14, 2026

Nature Thoroughly Poetic Thursday and Feline Friday

   Nature Friday host LLB Gang  

  






Click here Hostess Miss Mimi


Ginger Feline  n a Glow in the dark puzzle recently completed by my daughter



Today we join

Angel Sammy and brudder Teddy
at Sammy's Poetry Corner

Here is our fun photo challenge


I call this Boundaries


Back off
Ouch
U need a manicure
No I don't need a hug
Did you know you need to trim your nose hairs?
Actually I am not lonely.
Respect my boundaries
I would like to love you from a distance
Everybuddy needs personal space
Stop choking me

9 comments:

  1. aaah that poem is sweet and it fits... like the name of the squirrel.... that is the best name ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that poem made me laugh. Love that puzzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    LOL - great acrostic, Miss C... and love the squirrel peekaboo! That puzzle is something else... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a conversation between those meerkats ... wonder if they ever settled their differences?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story is perfect for the photo and I love that puzzle and it does not look like an easy one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jigsaw puzzle is so pretty I had to enlarge it to actually see that it was a puzzle! Precious wants to know how her squirrel made it all the way down to your house? She thought the silly thing was still hanging around in our backyard! I'm sorry to say that we're getting flooding rains again today and I suppose you are bone dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squirrels are just weird creatures! Nice use of the word boundaries. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliAugust 14, 2026 at 8:21 AM

    I absolutely LOVE the jigsaw puzzle! Silly Sylvester indeed! Meerkats are adorable & your poem is hilarious! 😹

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net