Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Thankful Thursday....from Georgia and NC

Thankful Thursday hosted

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday will post

tomorrow 8/14/26


Dear Auntie HiC,

I had the most wonderful surprise Monday! Katie sent me a package from Heaven.





I’m sharing with Rocky & Cali because we all love Katie❣️


Thank you & please remember we love you & Katie will always be in our hearts❣️πŸ’•πŸ’–

❤️ Kat


πŸ˜‡Katie Isabella was an angel on earth....and I am 100% pawsitive

she is going to be the bestest Heavenly Angel ever

Hugs  and love to Angel Katie's Mom Carole

Auntie HiC

******************

Very happy to say I was very successful at renewing my NC Driver's License on Tuesday 8/11/26 and my dental visit was truly routine this time.

Not like in February when cavities were discovered under my very old Bridge...I now have the golden 'gate' bridge in my mouth.


My Thoroughly Poetic Thursday will post tomorrow,  Friday 8/14/26

17 comments:

  1. Awwww, a special gift indeed. Heartfelt condolences to Katie’s Angel Mom Carole. Glad all went well with your license and dental visit. Yikes on the previous one. Happy Thursday to you :) hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of Angel Katie to send those toys. It's certainly been a year filled with sad losses around the CB, human and non-human. ❤️

    As for the license renewal and dental - hurrah! Definitely a "yikes" for the previous appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bunch of heavenly presents from Angel Katie. We know she's missing her Mom very much and all of us miss her but know she's in a beautiful place where we will see her again one day. Congrats on the dental and license renewal!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Truly a blessing in playful form to you Kat (and your fursibs)... and hoorah, Miss C! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift that was. So nice of you to share it

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful and wonderful of Katie and you will think of her every time you play with one of her special gifts♥ We're so happy that it went well for you at the Motor V and at your dentist's office, Miss Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The three of you will just Delight in all those toys that have been sent to you from our angel Miss Katie Isabella. Congratulations on the driving test in the dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here to renew a license you just go in, read the eye chart and take a photo. Do you have to take a test or something? Glad it went well and the dentist too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's good that the renewal and didn'ts went well. What a sweet present from Angel Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful way to remember Katie.
    Routine dental visits are the best!!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gift from a heavenly angel ... is without question, a very special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great gift from Angel Katie. I'm glad to hear your visit to the dentist went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was super sweet and very special toys to cherish. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely heavenly presents from Angel Katie ~ Great to hear license renewal and dental issues went well ~ Hugs ^_^

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kat, I love you and I am so glad you got my gifts. AND that you shared. I expected you to, actually. You are a gentleman cat. . I wish I could have given them to you in purrson, but the Angel P.O. is quicker than a kitty running to keep from going to the v-e-t!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Katie (via her Mom) was wonderful to send you toys to help remember her by. Although, we know you will never forget her, even without the toys. The video made my Mommy cry.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an amazing gift, Katie was and is very special indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net