Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wordless Wednesday With Kat


  

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at

 Comedy Plus 


16 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliAugust 12, 2026 at 12:10 AM

    Don’t worry Auntie HiC, although I have a vast vocabulary, I don’t help Mom create any words! 😹 Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... we hope your mama will pet you and there are 87 kisses for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Hah! You tell 'er, Kat! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you mean business, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pettin the cat should always come before words with friends. And now that I think of it I have to say it should also come during and after

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat, as another kitty I think you have a point there. Our humans should direct all of their attention on to us except when we are asleep. And even then they should be very quiet and very aware of our presence. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL...You tell her Kat!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny (and Mama too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tap her on the shoulder Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very upset, Kat. I'm sure you got all the pets you wanted after showing your mom that face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kat ~ what a wonderful photo of you ~ Boss Cat for sure ~ Hugs ^_^

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll come over and pet you. That way I can visit with you and Auntie C. Adorable.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. kat…ewe bee lookin mozt feerce…thiz IZ a pawsum foto ‼️🐾😸💚

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kat, when Mommy is too busy and Dad is doing stuffs, come on over. My mom will pet the daylights outta ya. And then some. Besides, flashes of Katie keep appearing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She needs to get her priorities straight. :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net