Pages

Monday, September 14, 2026

Awww Monday with Kat

Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Thank you

 


Dear Auntie HiC,


This is true for people who don’t like any animals!



❤️ Kat 

Dearest Tabby Nephew Kat

Auntie HiC 1000000% agrees with this you are wise beyond your years

Lovingly 

Aunti HiC


21 comments:

  1. MOL... Kat, how did you get so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Fair enough! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, That's a good one. I can safely say that I do not suffer from low IQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. People who do not love animals have zero IQ. They also have no heart. So quite honestly we don't know how they keep on breathing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't imagine not loving any animal and you are a very smart kitty, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom always loved cats now she has become a dog person and we have no cats. She says they just are not the right pet for her at this point in her life. Since she had at least one cat for some fifty years, we think it is alright to be a dog person for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry Kat, but I have to disagree with you because my dad is very smart, but he is not a fan of cats. My mom loves cats and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! Ah, that's purrfect, Kat! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. Low IQ indeed. I laughed out loud. You're so right, Kat. You're also very handsome.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun video ~ Kat ~ you are so smart and adorable ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeheehee! Glad they figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! I agree. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am on this bus, Kat! Hugs and scritches! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's right. I mean, who doesn't love cats? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Kat, you made me laugh! As much as I love my wonderful husband, if he hadn't liked (read loved) dogs, we wouldn't be married (or living together).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net