Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Happy Tuesday

  

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus  


I saw this adorable decorative plant pot at my

Eye Doctor's office. 

I believe they told me they bought it at Trader Joe's



20 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 15, 2026 at 12:22 AM

    What an adorable planter for this beautiful bird’s nest fern! The first Trader Joe’s I shopped was in Santa Barbara, CA. I’d say this cute pink puppy with blue shades definitely has a CA vibe! 🌴🏄‍♂️🌊

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too sweet!
    Our eye doc has a big cat wearing glasses...and several cartoons with glasses in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    That brought a big smile - so it worked it's magic! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little pot that is. Love the little sunglasses on him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been in a Trader Joe's. There's none within about a hundred miles of where I live so I enjoy seeing something like this that you found.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Mom loves Trader Joes but normally for groceries. They also sell fun cards and pretty fresh flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe "he" is self watering??? Trader Joe's often has some "extra" cute stuff here and there ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trader Joe's is full of fun things...What an adorable little planter, love the blue shades!!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mother-in-law had a Bird's Nest Fern and that is sure a cute pot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the cutest plant pot I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lulu: "Punk rock dog! It kind of reminds me of our imaginary friend Spicoli actually ..."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that pot. It's perfect for a eye doctors office. You made me smile.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs to you my wonderful friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute and very clever. Happy day to you my dear friend. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now THAT is adorable! Mom would buy that if she saw it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and even better that it is a planter! A little pink pup with shades... that will make a smile for today 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net