Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

Nature and Feline Friday Rocky and Precious



Click here Hostess Miss Mimi



Dear Auntie HiC,

When I’m asleep, almost nothing can wake me up, except for thunder! šŸ™€
And when I’m dreaming about Precious, I dare anyone to disturb me!



Here I am happily snoozing away!



 ❤️ Rocky
Rocky Auntie HiC might have swooned over the beautiful voices of the Everly Brothers


  Nature Friday host LLB Gang  

HER aka Tobi aka mom to Roxy, Naoise Angel Dui,

shared this NATURE worthy photo with me recently.

She and Roxy were on their EMW (early morning walk) when they

spied this breathtaking Rainbow Lorikeet in the tree



Seeing  that beautiful bird I might be speechless (but SHE knows better) I probably could
not even be able take a photo.  There are so many gorgeous birds in Australia.


Rainbow Lorikeet is a vibrant, highly active Australian parrot known for its bright multicolored plumage and energetic personality. [1, 2]
Appearance and Size
  • Plumage: Features a deep blue head and belly, bright green wings and back, a contrasting yellow-orange breast, and a striking red beak.
  • Size: Typically grows to about 25–30 centimeters (10–12 inches) in length with a wingspan of roughly 45 centimeters.
  • Tongue: Possesses a specialized, brush-tipped tongue with tiny bristles (papillae) designed to efficiently scoop up nectar and pollen.




1 comment:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 18, 2026 at 12:12 AM

    What a magnificent bird! Thank you to Tobi for sharing with us!
    PS. Rocky is asleep right now, dreaming of Precious, humming the Everly Brothers’ song! He’s such a sweetheart & smitten with Precious.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net