Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday Symmetry

Big Ed's Restaurant has delightful decor

(more on the restaurant soon)


17 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 19, 2026 at 12:05 AM

    Is this the same place as pictured?

    https://www.theinnatbinghamschool.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome wall and so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Well, if Kit has that link correct, I'm guessing the barn conversion to restaurant took place. I'm looking forward to what you have to tell us about that visit! The use of old furniture to decorate is very effective. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks to be a relaxing but also rather entertaining place to have a meal. I like restaurants that decorate attractively instead of just slap pain on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to decorate. This looks like a place I would like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure is an interesting collection of items on the wall. I wonder if that door leads anywhere. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat photo ~ thanks for answering my question about bird feeding ~
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked to have fell over when I saw Big Eds!!!! That is a famous restaurant here in my town where its Pizza is known out in the world. I thought you had been here and were writing about our Big Eds. We have a National Lab here, so lots of Scientists, etc. But folks will be wearing a Big Eds T shirts out in the World and sometimes people who live here will be traveling and see someone wearing one in whatever Country they are in They send back photos to the local newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I know another Big Eds. Going to send your blog as I often do, to the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big Ed's sounds like a good food place to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That door reminds me of the building error my redneck made when we built the house.

    I came home and there was a door coming out of the 2nd story wall. We were suppose to have a spiral stairway put in from the kitchen up to the 2nd floor.

    But, the MEN.... decided that the rafters were run the wrong way and put a door out of the side of the 2nd floor wall. I threw a ringtail fit. Eventually, he had to remove the door and sheet rock over the opening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always up for one of your new eats places review! Living vicariously through you... thank you for loving to eat lunch/breakfast(?) out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a nice place. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the vintage decor! I think hubby & I would enjoy that place too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like it has great possibilities, I do hope they were realized when you went there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It certainly does, I would enjoy it here. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net