Teddy and Mom have been in the process of getting and learning all about a new internet provider so we don't have a photo today
Today I will share a few things that give me lots of Thankfuls
1. Brian's house for hosting this wonderful day to share our thankfuls
2. Teddy & Angel Sammy for inspiring poetry with their photos.
3. Friends near and far that are stop by to say hi you make me smile
4. The very lovely coolish mornings for a nice walk outside
5. City of Raleigh finally approved a LOCATION for our Generac
whole house generator. It will be installed on October 15, 2026.
I'm thinking names for it will keep you posted.

Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali
ReplyDeleteThere’s always, always, ALWAYS something to be grateful for. Turn off the TV, take a walk, read a favorite book, spend time with your pet, try a new hobby, call an old friend. There’s also nothing wrong with just doing absolutely nothing. Be thankful for the peace!
ReplyDeleteYou will love your generator! We have had one since about 1998...and a couple of years ago we had to replace it because it was just worn out, LOL! We are thankful to have it also, they have served us well, esp in the winter.
ReplyDeletethat are wonderful things to be grateful for... and we hope only good things will come to all this fall...
ReplyDeleteWe are also thankful for the cooler temps, although today, it's back to summer for us. Lucky you to be getting a generator!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking how nice one of those generators would be but the power doesn't go out around here very often
ReplyDeleteWonderful thankfuls ... sad to say we are headed back to almost 90 degrees, so autumn weather has not yet given a thought to us yet ... will be thankful when it does!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you finally had an inspector come and give the Okie dokie.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you will find a good internet provider soon, as it is important these days! We can't imagine needing a whole house generator but I guess in some areas it is necessary.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteI might have opted for solar, but back up power is important, so I hope it all goes well. I am grateful for all my blogging pals! YAM xx
That whole house generator is a wise investment! Happy Thankful Thursday!
ReplyDeleteThose are all great things to be thankful for. I'm a bit jealous of your generator installation and wish we had one here too.
ReplyDeleteGreat Thankfuls. Yay for a generator!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful thankfuls today! I am so happy you can start getting the generator installed!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Beth
The new Generator sent out signals that reached far and wide and said he was under the impression his name was Vern. That's what Pa Generator call him~ and Ma too.
ReplyDeleteVern...interesting...we might make a list to vote on
DeleteThe Generac Rep was named Greg...I'm calling him Greg 7th...because he is the 7th Greg in our circle of family and Friends. MOL BOL LOL
Vern says good idear! (he's from the South ya know)
DeleteThose are really terrific thankfuls! I agree with some of the others, you will love that generator. We've had one for a really long time and it is, without a doubt, one of the best investment we ever made. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, we haven't had a cool morning here in a while! That hurricane off the coast is wreaking havoc with our weather! At least there's lots of nice heat for us to go lie out and roast in ..."
ReplyDeleteLulu: "We had no idea that the city had to approve a location for a generator! We just kind of figured you could put them wherever, like an air conditioner!"
Great list of thankful ~ you will be glad to have a whole house generator ~
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
Hugs Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
I enjoyed your thankfuls and got a few LOLs about the naming of the generator 😊
ReplyDeleteVern.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are getting a Generac. I will be thankful when Pam can get back online. XO
ReplyDeleteThis was a wonderful idea, extra thankful things while Ms. Pam is out. I hope she gets back soon, though.
ReplyDeleteA generator is a huge blessing.
There is a lot going in Blogville
ReplyDelete