Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wordless Wednesday with Niece Cali

  

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at

 Comedy Plus 




Cali I was told that once with I was an itty bitty girl, my mom found me eating a sick of butter in the middle of the night.
So Auntie HiC agrees


19 comments:

  1. that is a tasty wisdom... we love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Gracious, I haven't heard that word since last century... horrid stuff. Bring on the butter! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, Cali. Margarine is tasteless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could go for a butter place. Way better than margerine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cali that is a delightful photo of you today. Everything in buttery Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Everything is better with butter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, that is a good one. Margarine and all those pretend butters are so bad for people, they should be banned anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cali ~ you are right ~ butter is better ~ sweet photo of you ~ Hugs ^_^

    Hugs Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Java Bean: "Ayyy, according to our Dada, when he was much younger, their dog Missy somehow got onto the dining room table while everyone was gone and ate most of an apple pie and an entire stick of butter. Sounds legendary if you ask me. The most we ever get is an occasional lick of the butter knife ..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. You're right Cali.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having denied myself butter for morel years than I care to mention, I've broken that habit now and am dancing for joy with my stick of butter and yes, I am smiling. Happy day to you, Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sweet and beautiful Cali girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cali….BEZT….QUOTE….EVER 💚🐾‼️😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cali, butter is the way... the only way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooooo very true Cali! You are one smart kitty!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny (and Beth too)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a lot of butter lovers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brother-in-Law also tried to eat a stick of butter as a child.

    Grandma tells of a time her parents invited one of her father’s work partners over with his wife and daughter for dinner. When the got to the table, the little girl exclaimed, “Oh! Real butter!” with delight, and of course it embarrassed her parents to no end. Grandma’s father wouldn’t allow margarine in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net