Dear Auntie,
It’s still too hot to go outside, so Mom & I have playing baseball in the house!
Mom’s sending my video to the Atlanta Braves, in case they’re looking for a pinch hitter! I can run around the bases fast too! Put me in coach! I’m ready to play! 😹
THIS IS THE CORRECT VIDEO FOR TODAY'S POST
APOLOGIES TOO ALL ESPECIALLY KAT WHO KNOCKED THE BALL OUT OF THE PARK
Check out my home run!
❤️ Kat
OMCs Kat you have some moves and agility...your fans will be stomping
and clapping in the stands.
Hugs and Love Auntie HiC


that is a fantastic sun puddle
ReplyDeleteOooops again! We’re having technical difficulties. This is not the video that goes with this post. Auntie HiC & I will get it straightener out ASAP. Thank you your patience & understanding❣️ Kat
ReplyDeleteHmmm, at first I thought the video was a joke, but then I saw it in an older post about Cali's Gotcha Day...happy Gotcha Day, by the way!
ReplyDeleteLet's hope the heat abates so you can enjoy sunpuddles and baseball outside.
It has cooled off a lot here, and finally the sky looks clean from all the smoke pollution,
ha! some real artists can win a game while sleeping..that is highest art yes ..
ReplyDeleteEven though the video isn't the one you planned, it's SWEET!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam and Teddy
We can plainly see that the ball game with Kat has been preempted. Don't you just hate that when they interrupt TV and give you a whole different program. Especially one that ought to be on Animal Planet with a tamed Wild cat, lol.
ReplyDeleteToo warm for a kitty? We thought kitties loved the heat and hot sunshine?
ReplyDeleteI don't think the Braves will choose you for a pinch hitter, Kat. You're too lazy☺
ReplyDeleteStaying inside playing ball is a good idea when it's hot outside. Hope you get the video figured out.
ReplyDeletePlaying inside is the ideal way to beat the heat! I'll look forward to seeing the video another time! 🙃
ReplyDeleteWe bet you would be a great pinch hitter, Kat!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
I can't wait to see the video of Kat playing baseball, but that video of Cali is also very sweet.
ReplyDeleteSweet kitties and I’ll play :) The Atlanta Braves should snap you up. Hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteAwww, the Braves will hire you for sure. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥
Wow! Awesome kitty ~ great action ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteWOW are you ever good at ye old ballgame!
ReplyDeletekat ewe speeded round de bazez inn record time…like 3.1 secondz ….984 PAWZ UP…~~~ play ball ⚾️⚾️⚾️‼️💚😸🐾
ReplyDeleteThat's MY Man! Kat, super proud of you xxoo and tell your Mom that what you said..."put me in coach, I'm ready to play" started an ear worm that won't quit here in Tennessee.
ReplyDeleteDear preceious boy!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteWoooohhooooooo look at yooouuuu!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx