My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Friday, September 4, 2026

Nature and Feline and Fill in Friday on Saturday


Due to **commenting issues on Blogspot blogs yesterday I am leaving up

Friday's post for Saturday

**ATTENTION BLOGGER IS NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS TODAY..PLEASE CLICK HERE

or  here to visit YAM Aunty she has some information

or paste this into your browser

https://inimaynaelcammeno.blogspot.com/  


  Nature Friday host LLB Gang  


The gym we are members of also has 2 walking trail this is one of them
As the weather cools off, I hope to walk around the lake too.



Click here Hostess Miss Mimi




Feline Flashback September 4, 2014

 Today day I'd like to tell you a tale about 2 ducks

 

these two ducks....

They aren't just any old ducks...they
are special ducks...

The are made from golf clubs...
see mom is holding each of them 


so you can see their duck bellies..
We think they are quite clever
so when you see them coming be sure to 
duck.
The end


Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Ellen came up with the first two and her  co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.
1. Never have I ever SMOKED.
2. My September to do list includes getting our flu and Covid vaccines.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is ...or I should say my maiden name is British. When I joined the Genealogy thang...I wasn't surprised to see 50% of my ancestors were British, and 40% Scottish, there was some Welsh in there and a bare smidgeon of Irish...hardly there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A walking trail would be a great choice at a gym.

    Maddie, those are clever ducks, thank you for showing them to us on Feline Friday.

    Name origins can be fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ducks are amazing, very sneaky!!! MOL Happy Caturday sweetie!! 😻🐾🍁🐾😻

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love those walking trails far more than the gym! (Except for a rowing machine! LOVE those!)

    Madi, those ducks are very special, indeed. πŸ¦†

    Looks like commenting is back up! πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would have ever guessed those were golf clubs and your ice cream party sounds good to me. What time?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you left the post up, because I truly enjoyed seeing the wood ducks and that they were made out of golf clubs. Angel Madie showed them off well. I'm grateful this morning for a break in the Heat and we're actually getting some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cecilia,



    I tried to comment on your blog today, but it just sat there with a box saying “Publishing” and never finished. I think this might be happening to other bloggers because a blog that normally has comments by the time I read it had no comments either.

    Here is what I said in my comment, “What a beautiful campus for outdoor walks. Those sure are cleverly made ducks. Some of your answers to the fill-ins are the same as my mom's.” Written from Walter’s perspective.

    Cheers,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here’s my comment:

    I believe gremlins have taken over your comment section. This is 3rd attempt to leave comment. If they all end up posting, I’m sorry! 😹

    Won’t it be wonderful when the weather cools off & we can enjoy the great outdoors again? Our heat index reached 110° today! πŸ₯΅

    What a creative way to recycle golf clubs! I see Angel Madi was impressed too❣️. I get asked all the time about my name. I’m named after my maternal grandmother, Katherine, who was called Kitty! Mother thought Kit was unique, and I’ve only met a couple “Kits” in my life! πŸ˜‰


    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool ducks. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. great answers. I never tried smoking either, but I got plenty of secondhand smoke from my dad and aunt. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ~ great ducks and even better kitty ~ sweet photos ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. No idea in the world why my comment took!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a good trail. That was a great flashback with Angel Madi and the ducks. Good fill-in answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a beautiful walking area. Madi's two ducks are fun and unique. I am always happy to see you do Fill-Ins! An ice cream party! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charlee: "They have been calling Friday 'The Day of Silence' on some of the Blogger blogs! It seems to have swiftly become infamous!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so clever about the ducks and the golf clubs, sweet kitty looks very taken with them :) Whoever came up with that idea is brilliant! It would be lovely to walk on those trails. The meme looked fun. Soooooooooooooo glad to be commenting again!!!! Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net