My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday Art and Symmetry


Very pretty art in my doctor's medical practice



 


Art and Symmetry







17 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliJuly 25, 2026 at 12:13 AM

    Bright & cheerful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paintings brighten up the walls beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Aha, I see what you did there! Very nice. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love me some flowers. Very cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and cheerful pictures to take your mind off why you are there. My eye doctor has pictures on the walls that are Landscapes painted by a previous doctor. All very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty decor! My health clinic is part of the university, very utilitarian. Would it cost the uni to spend a few dollars on some artwork?! I should send the admin a link to your blog post. (Kidding, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are pretty paintings. All the flowers on the tables are a nice addition to the decor as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely art works and great photos of them ~ thanks for commenting on my blog ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cheerful art to brighten up a doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty! Our doctor's offices need to look that neat and nice with a little thought to the peeps that wait there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your doctor has a great decorator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful paintings and they make me wonder if they sell them. some offices here have local artist hang in their office and sell them. I thought of that because of the way they are spaced in the last one..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love when I come upon loveliness like this...and at the Dr. office would be grand! I have not had the pleasure of that yet but oh MY, I would love it. The nearest to something I enjoyed quite a lot was my Heart Surgeon's office. Who could get unstrung in there? It reminded me of what a Parlor might look like back in the 50's, say. The lighting was subdued somewhat just adequate to read.. There were real curtains of an airy weave at the windows. Real furniture!!! inside...a low table here and there. Upholstered chairs. A few straight back wooden ones, looking like polished mahogany..carpet, a beautiful perfect gray, and a Bible was set out on a lovely table and opened. One was invited to read it, find another selection, or just be glad it was there. As nervous as I was, I was calm in that waiting area.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love looking at art and I certainly enjoyed these. Thank you Cecilia, hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's great your doctor's office tries to make the experience of being there more enjoyable. And I DO see the symetry!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net