Angel Sammy and brudder Teddy
Here is our fun photo challenge
My take on the photo
I love my home,
my family and all the things we do together.
When my parents want to roam
about on their own,
My sister and I are like Velcro.
She clings to Daddy's neck
I cling to his leg.
We both plead and beg
please don't go.



Seal was a gorgeous kitty! I know her family will miss her, as they always take a piece of our heart. 😢
ReplyDeleteAs a retired teacher I’m sure the cute little boy is screaming what many kiddos do this time of year, “I don’t want to go back to school!” Guess what? Many teachers shared that same feeling! 😹 However, I was always ready to get my new class of kiddos to nurture, teach, motivate, encourage & love❣️
Hey kids ... maybe, just maybe ... the trip is to a fun place? You never know ...
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteI witnessed almost exactly this scene yesterday in the supermarket!!! It was loud... YAM xx
What a gorgeous cat Seal was..
ReplyDeleteSimon going to be so lonely without Seal. Cute poem for a funny photo. By the way it's pouring down rain again.
ReplyDeleteWe were traveling and settling in back home with Henry and have not been able to visit blogs this week until today and we are shocked by the loss of Seal. She was so pretty and sweet. Very sad about that.
ReplyDeleteWe love your poem and the photo. Seal was such a beautiful kitty♥
ReplyDeleteSeal sure was a beauty. That's a great poem for that picture.
ReplyDeleteI sure will miss Seal's beautiful blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute poem today!!
hugs,
Beth
We will miss Seal too. Fun poem...we never noticed the other child!
ReplyDeleteShe was beautiful. I know she will be missed.
ReplyDeleteOh we miss you beautiful Seal ~ lots of hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteFun poem ~ thanks ^_^'
Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo
Thank you so much for the kind thankful with our sweet Seal, she is so very missed and we will always be thankful she found her way to our place with her brother Simon. Thanks for the beautiful card too. I enjoyed your fun poem! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteLove the poem!!! Sadly even when I give my Mom and Dad the "SAD EYE" when they prepare to leave the house, I know they have things they HAVE to do without me. Besides, usually when they want me to come along it means the EVIL VET!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Teddy
I love Sister Seal and I will always miss her.Just as I do the other family members who left us to move forward for now. Brian himself is greatly missed by me. She is gentle and beautiful just as you said, Cecilia. XX
ReplyDeleteI did not notice the little pink shoes. The Sister! A very cute poem♥
ReplyDeleteVery sad about Seal. That is a cute poem. XO
ReplyDeleteAll of us will miss Seal and her Sister Saturday posts, among others.
ReplyDeleteI like your poem, yes, some kids just want mom and dad to always stay home.
Very sorry for the loss of sweet Seal. Your poem is adorable, hugs Denise
ReplyDeleteCharlee: "We were so surprised to hear about Seal!"
ReplyDeleteChaplin: "Yes, we always enjoyed her post, not to mention looking at those incredible blue eyes of hers!"