My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Serene Sunday

Huge mural in a medical office
I was going to crop the people. 
However, that would have taken away from the mural.


 

10 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, massive tree appears to grow up through the roof. Love the delicate butterflies under the tree’s canopy. Thanks for sharing! Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is beautiful! Makes you feel like youare in the great outdoors. A good feeling for patients, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so nice, as well as unusual. It reminds me of the murals often seen of Mount Fuji in some restaurants.
    Calming as well as intriguing
    May you have a wonderful week
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    That's a delight to the eye! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So enjoy seeing the mural. Precious may show off ones that Dr Feelbad's Office later this year.
    I can only guess the frustration and aggravation that you feel about not being able to install the generator. That doesn't seem reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mural. I love all the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net