My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sunday miscellanous


We took a short road trip last week
I have always love hold barns


I was happy to see the donkey and horse are still grazing in the field in spite of lots of development.

 

16 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 6, 2026 at 12:24 AM

    That’s one of the main things I love about living in country, the old barns, & seeing farm animals! It’s not a concrete jungle like the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always lovely to see, and long may the countryside hold off the pressures to become urbanised and escapes for folks from cities.
    Have a wonderful week
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering: First took painting [watercolor] classes in my 20s: the teacher had us paint "ONLY" barns, farms scenes, fields ... copying his own works ... so, so many, sizes, shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old barns too and that one needs some help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad says he, too, loves old barns. He's talked often about finding one on a little piece of land somewhere isolated and converting it to a simple, livable home space. The dilapidated ones, though challenging, are his favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet donkey and horse may end up being living front yard ornaments with development going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old barns have a certain charm. I've always liked seeing them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That barn doesn't look like it will be standing for much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Java Bean: "Ayyy, look at all that green green grass! I bet it'd be a great place for a good long run!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hari OM
    A wee drive around the country is good for the eye and soul! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely road trip photos ~ thanks ^_^

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I first started blogging on my Rural Rambles blog we had a weekly Barn Charm post. You would have enjoyed clicking barns for it. It was so much fun. We did a short road trip looking for barns an usually fit in a cheeseburger! Horses were always a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a cool old barn and yes, the donkey and horse make the scene real!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Must have been a lovely ride out. I love old barns too and even the ones falling down have a lot of beauty left in them. Loved these scenes and your Fall header is outstanding :) Have a wonderful week ahead Cecilia. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have LOVED sitting in yourback seat rubber necking and clicking the camera!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net