My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Thankful Birthday Surprise for ..........Auntie Carole

Today we are tickled pink to be able to 

SURPRISE😆😀

Auntie Carole...on the eve of her Friday September 25th Birthday

 ❣️🎂🎈

 Thankful Thursday hosted


Auntie Carole you are so loved much you
get 48 hours of birthday love.

Eve Auntie Carole



I, Kat, happen to know that she’s a big Hall & Oates fan, so I asked Mom to make a special video for her special day❣️
Please join me in wishing Auntie Carole a very Happy 🎂 Birthday❣️



We love you❣️

Kat, Rocky & Cali 

AUNTIE HiC wrote her an acrostic poem


Client's devoted Grandma

An East Tennessee mountain gal

Red haired beauty

Oh do drop by HERE to wish her a happy birthday

Loving Cat mom to Angels Katie Isabella and Admiral and many more

Everyone loves her big heart and kind soul

Happy Birthday Dear Carole.  We are all Thankful to be your friend.



33 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 24, 2026 at 12:12 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE CAROLE❣️🎈❣️. Enjoy your special day & time with your family! We love you❣️❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a terrific video! Happy birthday, Carole! 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole and I share a birthday so of course we wish her a most happy one tomorrow......we wish we could celebrate it together but we are "joined at the heart" so we actually WILL be doing that!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope that Auntie Carole has the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Duke. Here comes a head bonk toy. I hope woofies like that!

      Delete
  5. Angel Katie will be jealous that handsome Kat is blowing kisses to another female! But then she'll think twice on it and be so glad that her mommy is getting an extra kiss today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will! Kat, all the friends. Best birthday ever! Thank you always .

      Delete
  6. Great video. I always loved Hall and Oates too. Happy Birthday to Auntie Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanky. I haven;t returned to the video yet. Been going down the comments loving on all of you!

      Delete
  7. Hari OM
    I send birthday greetings - although I didn't get to know KI or Carole, I've seen them 'in the circle' and send Love and whiskeries her way!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Auntie Carole!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny (and Beth too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Carole! Enjoy this day with family and eat wonderful Birthday FOOD! 🥳🍰🎈🍦🎂🧁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. My remaining sons will be there and the Client's Mom too, AND the Client!

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday ~ Auntie Carol ~ Have a lovely day ~ sweet kitty photo
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlee: "That is a great birthday song! Also the one about watching you and seeing your every move, because we kitties do keep a very close eye on our people!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell you...Katie rolled her eyes so much at my efforts it's a wonder they didn't fall out of her head!

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday to Carole. I'm sure she loved that video from Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to Auntie Carole from all of us!!! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cecilia, Kit, Kat, what a SURPRISE!!! Best birthday ever. I know Katie is watching and smiling. I know *I* am smiling all the way around my head and who let the dogs out about Hall and Oates! Bet I know!!!! Best hugs and smooches and love. To everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH OH OH! The Acrostic and the Video...NO body could have better kisses than I got from THOSE two! Handsome things! Thank you from the heart! I don't even mind going out to wrangle the chickens I promised the neighbor I would do. I may even dance over there! Hall and Oats. Oh my word, Kat what a KISS! Both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful!! Happy birthday, our desr Carole!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carole is a special lady. Beautiful post for her special day. XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish her many happy returns of her birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net