My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Sunday, October 11, 2026

Sunday Pumpkin selfie

I saw this character in the lobby at our hairstylist.
It is a real pumpkin.  The owner of the shop
said she bought a kit (on Amazon) with different legs and arms that stick on to the pumpkin
Those are some gnarly hands and feet
It could use a mani-pedi

 

10 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliOctober 11, 2026 at 12:33 AM

    I like your stylist’s sense of humor! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable - not scary - LOVE Mr. Pumpkin!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go to a stylist with that sense of fun and humour! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    It made me grin, so that's good, right?! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well isn't that clever. So cute. Now all it needs is a painted face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news, no one gets cut carving out it's face! That's funny pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Now I am anthropomorphizing a pumpkin!!! He needs a name.
    Cecilia, you find so many wonderful fun occurrences on your routine and random travels!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net