My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wordless Wednesday with Kat Batter Up

 

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at

 Comedy Plus 




THIS IS A REPOST FROM JULY 22...I POSTED THE INCORRECT VIDEO WITH THE WONDERFUL PHOTO.  
FOR ALL  THE EARLY READERS I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU SAW THE CORRECT VIDEO
 

Dear Auntie,

It’s still too hot to go outside, so Mom & I have playing baseball in the house!




Mom’s sending my video to the Atlanta Braves, in case they’re looking for a pinch hitter!  I can run around the bases fast too! Put me in coach! I’m ready to play!  😹


Check out my home run!

 


❤️ Kat
OMCs Kat you have some moves and agility...your fans will be stomping
and clapping in the stands.
Hugs and Love Auntie HiC


 

19 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliAugust 5, 2026 at 12:35 AM

    Yes, if there had not been a roof I would have knocked it out of the park ( house) ! 😹
    You can tell by Mom’s laugh she’s my biggest fan & coach! If the Braves want me to join the team, I will give all my blogging friends autographed balls! 😻 Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the world series ... fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Kat, you're a knockout!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it! You'd look great in a baseball outfit running around those bases!!

    Hugs, Teddy (and Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a hit. You must be the star of the team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat that is some fantastic move that you have. It makes me remember when precious was young, she used to be a soccer player and she catch the ball in the air. I see that you're still very active or as she is very sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being Twins fans, we are not Braves fans but at least we beat them in the 1991 World Series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kat! The Braves talent scouts are going to be knocking down your door for sure!!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. You would make a great addition to any baseball team, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Kat ~ You are fantastic ~ Hugs

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done, Kat. You're most talented. Cute too.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and lots of scritches to the precious kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. kat ewe speeded round de bazez sew fazt eye could all mozt knot see ya ‼️🐾😸💚

    ReplyDelete
  13. KAT!! KAT!!! What a MANCAT!!! What a baseball player. That was lightening speed and I heard the fans cheering!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pee ess: Kat. I have a little sand in me again! Wanna come over and let me, um, show you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was amazing Kat, you do have some moves dude!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like you are ready to be a star player.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net