Dear Auntie,
When Mom picked me up and cradled me in her arms for the first time, I knew I was safe and instantly drifted off to sleep.
Love from your niece Cali
Cali you melted all our hearts for the very first M E O W
Love Auntie HiC
Dear Auntie,
When Mom picked me up and cradled me in her arms for the first time, I knew I was safe and instantly drifted off to sleep.
Love from your niece Cali
Cali you melted all our hearts for the very first M E O W
Love Auntie HiC
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net
Happy gotcha Day, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteCali, you really did fall on all fours when you landed there on the hill! Have an extra special gotcha day! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
Happy Gotcha Day! We love you and this video is heart melting out onto the floor.. I can see your are purring and know you found your furever home
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Cali! We loved your video♥
ReplyDeleteAnd we are so glad that you got found and saved from outside. You've got the house full of love.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Cali! That video.... 🥹❤️
ReplyDeleteHappy gotcha day Cali.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day!! You ALL got lucky finding each other!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Cali. You sure are a lucky gal.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Cali ~ lots of hugs sweet one ~ xo
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
an artist reflects ~ Carol McK
Happy Gotcha Cali, yoo r a beauty!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Cali!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day you absolutely beautiful and loved girl. XXXXXXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteThank you all! I love being a part of Auntie HiC’s blog & having so many wonderful friends! I am indeed a lucky girl❣️😻❤️ Cali
ReplyDeleteIt really was meant to be beautiful Cali, Happy Gotcha Day!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotch Day sweet Cali! XO
ReplyDeleteI wish you many happy returns of your Gotcha Day!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Cali, we think those pictures of you in your new Mommy's lap is the sweetest thing any of us has seen all day. Happy gotcha day, sugar.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day…belatedly…to Cali!
ReplyDelete