Nature Friday host LLB Gang
Dam and water fall at old Lassiter Mill
Volume up to hear the water in this 10 second video
Today Final Friday Feature and Feline Friday at combined.
In September I will resume the FFF about all the many wonderful
international folks I knew at NCSU.
Click here to visit YAM
Click here Hostess Miss Mimi
I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST TODAY IS OUR DAUGHTER'S
55TH BIRTHDAY...Happy Birthday Big M
we love you two hours and a bunch,
Proud to be your parents.
FLASHBACK BIRTHDAY POST FROM AUGUST 28, 2012
AS TOLD BY Madi
TO MY HUMAN SIS
THIS IS HER PICTURE AT 2.5 MONTHS OLD
MOM GETS ALL GAGA OVER IT FOR SOME REASON.
EVIDENTLY SHE CAME IS THIS WORLD
WITHOUT
FURS
I AM HAPPY TO REPORT AFTER LOTS OF TLC AND GOOD NUTRITION HER
FURS
GREW TO BE LONG,LOVELY AND BLONDE!!
MOM GETS ALL GAGA OVER IT FOR SOME REASON.
EVIDENTLY SHE CAME IS THIS WORLD
WITHOUT
FURS
THIS IS ME AT 2.5 MONTHS OLD. IT ALSO MAKES MOM ALL GAGA NOTE I HAVE ALL MY FURS
I AM HAPPY TO REPORT AFTER LOTS OF TLC AND GOOD NUTRITION HER
FURS
GREW TO BE LONG,LOVELY AND BLONDE!!
THANKFULLY SHE STILL HAD HER
FURS
ON HER 16TH B-DAY BUT THEY HAD TURNED BROWN.
SHE AND HER BFF HAD A SURPRISE SWEET 16
B-DAY PARTY OVER PIZZA
Sis is holding a pink shirt, which is so funny 'cause now she absolutely, totally
will not get near anything pink!!! MOL





Happiest of birthdays to Sis! Auntie HiC, you don’t look old enough to have a daughter that age! (Child Bride?!!) 😹
ReplyDeleteThe rushing water video is so refreshing!
Happy Birthday to "Sis" and what wonderful flashbacks too. I'm sure all of you have wonderful forever memories of many years of birthdays together.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam and Teddy
Happy Birthday to the Big M! We love all of her younger shots and we hope she has a very special day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Big M. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed listening to the water in that video
Beautiful video to enjoy this morning. Thank you. Happy birthday to Sis. And happy Friday to you.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Big M! I hope she has a wonderful celebration! 🎂🎉
ReplyDeleteThe water is roaring in that video! I didn't need my volume up as high as I had it. 😆
A howling happy birthday to your "little girl". We all change and evolve over time. Things we once loved we no longer like and other oddities but it is what makes us who we are.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteOh bravo and Happy Birthday dear daughter of our blogpal! YAM xx