My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

  

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at

 Comedy Plus  

We got a chuckle out of this sign...of course it could also say

"never laugh at your husband's choices, you are one of them"!!



1 comment:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 30, 2026 at 12:07 AM

    Love this sign, but I want know were you at Rebels Market buying or selling fashion for MISFITS???
    If so, I have a whole new level of respect for you, as I consider myself a MISFIT too!!! 😹😹😹😹

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net