My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Monday, October 5, 2026

Awww Monday with Rocky and Precious

Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Thank you

  


Dear Auntie HiC, 


I’m sure Ms. Lynn doesn’t want to hear this, but Precious is quite the “ Wild Thing!” 😹 


Yes, she makes everything “Groovy!”



❤️ Rocky 

Dearest Rocky Auntie HiC is 10000% sure Precious reserves that most
alluring glance just for you.

23 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    MOL... oh Rocky, you romantic you... Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groovy is a GOOD way for things to be!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocky, you caught me at the exact moment that I was thinking of you. And sometimes I can certainly be a little bit of a wild thing. It's so nice to see you this morning and we love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is looking like fall y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groovy is a good thing, Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a wild thing. Adorable. A huge Awww.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you, Rocky... Lucky Precious... Your're a groovy couple! 🧡🩶

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely autumn post and sweet 'wild things' ~ Hugs ^_^

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "Piles of orange things everywhere, no wonder October is our Dada's favorite month!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious is groovy and so are you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaawwww...what a romantic guy you are, Rocky!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny (and Beth)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Groovy indeed and now I am singing and dancing in my head :) hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, yes, those eyes...we can see how Precious has stolen your heart, Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rocky!! You make her heart sing!!! That look was a double barreled come hither if I ever saw one! I will bet you already have precious's coordinates and are already in the tunnel on your way to UTB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best couple I’ve seen in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, she's got you all for herself, with that comoelling look!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net